Hi, This is Vinpat Here.

Thread Starter #1
Hi i am a doctor from hubli karnataka planning to purchase my first car next month l8r completed learners course from MDS

Re: hi this is vinpat here

Hello Dr. Vinpat,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Here you can learn a lot about vehicles and can make a better decision to get a new car.
Have a pleasant time in this automobile environment.

Hi Vinpat,

Welcome to TAI. Hope you will choose the best car for you with the help of TAI.

Have a pleasant stay here :)

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Do tell us how the experience was in Maruti Driving School. Here’s a related link. Have a pleasant experience on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Thanks ADS99 after going through all auto magazines i realised it is better to take advice from enthusiast amateurs than the so called experts

Hi Vinpat a very warm welcome to TAI.
Look forward to your active participation, please check the automotive shopper section and feel free to raise queries regarding your impending purchase.

Best Wishes
IR

Thanks ADS99 after going through all auto magazines i realised it is better to take advice from enthusiast amateurs than the so called experts
Dr.Vinpat, a warm welcome to TAI !! I feel you are in a right place according to your above statement[clap], Yes you find thousands of Auto enthusiasts in TAI and bundles of information for your new purchase.

Do post a new thread as suggested by Iron rock and I am sure you will be breathless with the true advises and suggestions from members here, have a nice time [:)]

Hello vinpat, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

Please do start a separate thread on your buying decision of your car, we will help you with your decision.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Top Bottom