Greetings With a Breeze

Thread Starter #1
Greetings to all Automotive enthusiasts.

Am Farzaan from Mumbai, working as an engineer with an EPC here. [:)]

I had been planning to write up about my prized possession, the car which i fell in love with the moment i took a TD, for quite long, but never managed to make time.

Had been a proud owner of Honda Brio SMT(O) from July 2012. A brief write up on my experience would follow soon.

So, let the engines Start and go wrrooooom.[clap]

Good day!

TC

Hi Farzaan,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Looks like you are in love with the butter smooth gearbox of the Brio (or the bReeze).

Looking forward to the brief introduction of your ride in separate thread. Feel free to contact us in case of any assistance. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Hello Farzaan, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a nice intro of yours and congrats for your new brio. There has been a lot of Brios in the recent past on our forum, please do start an ownership review of the same.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hi , welcome to THE AUTOMOTIVES INDIA. Have a wonderful time in this automobile environment. Congratulation for you new car.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Farzaan. Have a pleasant experience on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #12
Oh boy, it's been a while since I last visited here.

Hello everyone, hope all are keeping safe and healthy.

Glad to resume reading and writing at one of my favourite (used to be) spots.

Tc!

Top Bottom