Hello Everybody, Really Glad To Be Here.

Thread Starter #1
Hello everybody,

Well, to start off first, my names Lovel Santos, 27 years of age, located at Bombay. a Banker by profession.

was just surfing the net for some car related queries and thats when i stumbled upon this forum. Well, the first thing that caught my attention about this forum after going through some posts is the friendly nature, and the timely help, quick response of all the members here. Very helpful tips, minute explanations, in-depth solutions are just some of the adjectives that come to my mind at the moment.. [:)]

Coming to my driving, i just got my permanent driving license just a couple of months back. So basically i am new to the driving world. I own a Honda City ZX V-Tec.

I am really happy to have found this forum, and be a part of it.

Hoping to interact with all of you, and learn a lot from you guys.

Thanks and regards,
Lovel Santos

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Lovel. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. Just give a buzz to the mods in case any assistance is required. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Thanks a lot for making me this comfortable here. I did post in a query, and it was replied to and solved within minutes. Really glad that i joined this forum.

Thanks a lot guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovel Welcome to TAI.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation, tell us more about your vtec beauty.

Cheers
IR

Hello Lovel Santos,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. I would love to read about your Honda City ZX. Do post a brief ownership experience in a separate thread. In case you require any assistance, please feel to get in touch with the mods.

Cheers.

Welcome on board Lovel Santos and have a pleasant stay,as akash said do share about your ownership experience in its related thread.

Top Bottom