Hi All

Thread Starter #1
I am Vijai,Software Techie,I am very happy finally i joined in to an automobile community, I always love to ride my bike and car, From the Forum ,I always read the reviews about cars, Tech stuffs etc. I do not have much Knowledge in maintaining a car, But i have lots of thoughts and questions in my mind ,i hope it will be asked and clarified s over here, I am looking forward to the community

Thanks to my referrer nchavva, and Happy to be in your buddy list

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hi All,

Hello vijai, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

Happy to have you on-board and please have your questions and suggestions posted in the respective sections and threads, i am sure you will find it very helpful

BTW what rides you own/looking forward to own?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Vijai. Bring on those queries. It will be our pleasure to help out. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Hello vijai, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

Happy to have you on-board and please have your questions and suggestions posted in the respective sections and threads, i am sure you will find it very helpful

BTW what rides you own/looking forward to own?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]
thanks Vishwas ...

I Own a Figo and a pulsar..

Hi Vijay!
Welcome to THE AUTOMOTIVES INDIA.
Have a wonderful time in this automobile environment.

thanks ADS99; great to be here with you buddies !!!...

Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Vijai. Bring on those queries. It will be our pleasure to help out. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi 350Z,

thanks for your warm welcome!!!. and it is great to be around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Vijai,Software Techie,I am very happy finally i joined in to an automobile community, I always love to ride my bike and car, From the Forum ,I always read the reviews about cars, Tech stuffs etc. I do not have much Knowledge in maintaining a car, But i have lots of thoughts and questions in my mind ,i hope it will be asked and clarified s over here, I am looking forward to the community

Thanks to my referrer nchavva, and Happy to be in your buddy list
Welcome aboard! Wish you have a great time here! [clap]

Vijai A very warm welcome to TAI
and by the way that profile pic probably deserves the cutest profile pic award.
Enjoy your stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Special thanks to nchavva, referral to TAI is one the noblest deeds one can be doing![:D]

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #13
Vijai A very warm welcome to TAI
and by the way that profile pic probably deserves the cutest profile pic award.
Enjoy your stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Special thanks to nchavva, referral to TAI is one the noblest deeds one can be doing![:D]

Best Wishes
IR
Thanks Iron Rock. The Cuttie in Profile picture is my son.

Hi Vijai,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Your son looks really cute. Good to see that both father and son are now associated with our family. Feel free to open up a separate thread for any specific query.
In case you require any assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Cheers.

Hi Vijai,
Welcome to TAI, all your queries about maintaining & driving cars will be solved here. I joined this forum last year and believe me people over here are genius about cars. Ask any question and you will get experts advice and that too quickly.

Top Bottom