Hi To All TAI Members. Fayad Here.

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm Fayad, from Trivandum. I'm working in an IT company here in Technopark.

Presently we have a Santro(our family car), a Unicorn(mine) and a Splendour(dad's).

Previously we've had a Alto(2005-2012), a Maruti800(2003-2004), Fiat Premier Padmini(2001) and a lot of Ambassadors(atleast 5).

We've booked a Fiat Punto Diesel and will be getting it next week.

Looking forward to meet you all some time. :)

Ride Safe.

Re: Hi to all TAI members, Fayad here

Hello fayad, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a nice intro of yours, and congrats for booking your Punto! we do have lot of Puntos in our forum, don't forget to read those reviews as well.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Re: Hi to all TAI members, Fayad here

Hai Fayad
Welcome to TAI
have a pleasant stay with us.
Congrats For Booking your punto

Hi Fayad .Welcome to TAI . Thats a good long list of cars you had in family . Do share your memorable experiences with them and the new Punto.
Have a good time at the forums.

Thread Starter #5
Hello fayad, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a nice intro of yours, and congrats for booking your Punto! we do have lot of Puntos in our forum, don't forget to read those reviews as well.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]
Thanks Vishwas. Yes, I've been a silent reader of TAI for some time and have gone through many of the threads here. [;)]
Hai Fayad
Welcome to TAI
have a pleasant stay with us.
Congrats For Booking your punto
Thanks Rajvel [:)]
Hi Fayad .Welcome to TAI . Thats a good long list of cars you had in family . Do share your memorable experiences with them and the new Punto.
Have a good time at the forums.
Thanks carabiker
Yes, I've got lot of memories with each of the cars. Alto is the one I used most, so thats my favourite.

Hi Fayad....
Welcome to TAI family.
Have good time with us.
Congratulations for your new Punto.
Looking forward for your review and some photos.

A very warm welcome to TAI Fayad.
Congrats on your Punto and contributions towards keeping Fiat alive in India [:)]

There are quite a few Punto owners and disassemblers here at TAI, enjoy your stay here and look forward to your ownership review.

Cheers
IR

Thread Starter #11
Just did a short PDI, the VIN suggests its September 2012, Its not a problem right?

I'm getting parking sensors as free accessories, but I dint quite like it as the sensors are black and car is white.

Hello Fayad,

Welcome to THEAUTOMOTIVEINDIA,

Advance congrats for your Punto.

Have a pleasant stay here at TAI
Hello Fayad, Welcome to TAI. Congratz for booking your new PUNTO. looking forward for your ownership review. .

And Welcome to Club. [clap]
Thank you !!
A very warm welcome to TAI Fayad.
Congrats on your Punto and contributions towards keeping Fiat alive in India [:)]

There are quite a few Punto owners and disassemblers here at TAI, enjoy your stay here and look forward to your ownership review.

Cheers
IR
Be the change you wish to see :tongue:

Just did a short PDI, the VIN suggests its September 2012, Its not a problem right?

I'm getting parking sensors as free accessories, but I dint quite like it as the sensors are black and car is white.
No prolem with sept 2012 car. go ahead with it.

Ask for colored parking sensors. or else reject the same and ask for same amount of cash discount. [clap]

BTW, what variant you booked?

Thread Starter #13
They say these are fiat geniune accessories, it comes only in black, and it only beeps, no display. They got one from a different manufacturer with white sensors but the problem with that is that its display is fixed on top the inside RVM, so you cant use the day-night mirrors, and when the car gets close to an object it has a robotic voice saying stop-stop.. . So didnt like that too.

I asked for cash discount, but they are not giving it, asking me to choose from seat covers which I dont want, and reverse camera, which is priced at 14k!! Is there any other accessories to ask for, other than floor mats and mudflap.

Its BNW Emotion.

Last edited:
Welcome to TAI Fayad !

We've booked a Fiat Punto Diesel and will be getting it next week.
From what i have read on this forum you are a proud owner of a so called "Driver's Car" please do share pics after you have got her home

Cheers !

Top Bottom