Hello Friends

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I would like to introduce myself as Niranjan. I reside in Mumbai. I started visiting Automotive India site when I had plans to books Ertiga and thanks to all the members who have helped me make the decision.

On 4th January I got the delivery of my Ertiga VDI (White Colour). The earlier car which we owned were

- Mahindra Commander (1994/1995)
- Maruti Omni (1995 – November 2008)
- Tata Indica Xeta GLG (December 2008 – December 2012)
- Maruti Ertiga (Jan 2013 )

The 1st time I saw Ertiga in June 2012 is when I had gone to Sai Service to take the delivery of EECO booked by my maternal Uncle. I was very much impressed with Ertiga however initially thought she was overpriced. But this beauty simply could’nt keep me away. I had visited the dealer more than 4 times till I finally decided to go for her.
However getting a good price for Indica Xeta was a tough task.

My Indica was Silver colour ,2008 Model, GLG-Petrol (Front Power Windows + power steering ), 30,000 Kms running and was in good condition. The Sai Service offered me only Rs. 65,000 in Exchange. It was a shock for me after hearing this price when I learnt that there is no resale Value for Petrol cars and further Tata make becomes worse. My Conscience was not letting her go at such a low price when she was in very good condition. Finally got a better deal in Pune where I got Rs. 115,000 (Almost double than what Sai Service was offering me)

We booked Ertiga VDI (White) on 25th December and got the delivery of this beauty on 4th January 2013. There was no waiting period for VDI. The dealer was pushing me for documents and other formalities as they had to deliver the vehicle latest 4th Jan 2013 due to the targets and the expected price rise.

Along with the delivery we got the Acyleric Paint Sealant (1year Warranty) and Antirust coating (5 years warranty) done for the car. I noticed the White color was Non Metallic unlike other colours which were metallic. Hence decided for Acyleric Paint Sealant.

The Dealer offered me freebies as
- Reverse Car Sensor Mirror
- Bumper Moulding
- Door Moulding
- Door Wisor
- Prefume Bottle (Ambipur)

Further I got the door stilt guard and transparent mats fitted at my cost from dealer. Sofar I have clocked 300kms mainly within the city. Overall experience is very good and find the Interiors rich. Got the “Jindal Sythetic Leather” material seat Covers fitted yesterday. I will post some snaps this week.

Looking forward to share knowledge/experience.

Happy Motoring !!!!!

Hello Niranjan
A very warm welcome to TAI, Congratulations on the Ertiga, we have quite a few Ertiga owners on the forum now, look forward to your ownership review.

Have a nice stay here.

Best Wishes
IR

Noisy

Suspended
Welcome to TAI, Niranjan.
Congrats for your Ertiga. Waiting for pics and ownership review of her..You got pretty much of freebies from the dealer, eh?:biggrin:

BTW What is 'stilt guard'? Is it 'Sill Guard'?

350Z

Core Team
Nice introduction, Niranjan. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Have a fantastic experience here and do feel free to get in touch with moderators in case any assistance is required. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Niranjan, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

Congrats for your Ertiga, that was a nice thoughtful decision. Wish to see an ownership review on your Ertiga soon.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Top Bottom