Hello...

Thread Starter #1
Hello Guys, I am balaji from Chenna. I have booked Honda Brio SMT urban titanium. Your forum has helped me a lot to read neutral review on cars. Thanks and Wishing everyone happy and safe driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very warm welcome to TAI Balaji
Have a nice stay here and look forward to hear more of your Brio. How about an ownership review?

Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Congrats on Brio. There are many Brio owners on our forum. You will definitely love the company of like minded people. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

@Balaji

Welcome to TAI !! Brio is a wonderful small wonder

You will find lot of Brio owners on TAI like nitin_K and others. It is really glad to note that TAI helped in your buying decision !!

Hello Balaji, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

Congrats for your New Brio and glad to hear that this forum has helped you a lot to buy your car, please do share an ownership review of the same know.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hey FirstBrio, hello and welcome to TAI..

Hope you have a pleasant stay here and congratulations for your new Honda

Hello Balaji,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see the Chennai gang expanding day by day. Feel free to ask queries , if any, in a separate thread. We would be more than happy to help you out. In case you require any assistance, do not hesistate to contact our team.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #11
Hi All, Thanks everyone for your warm wishes. I am taking delivery of my Brio SMT Urban Titanium today (28th Dec) from Sundaram honda Chennai. I will post pictures and review in few days.

Cheers,
Balaji

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom