Hello Everybody

Thread Starter #1
I am Robin from Pink City Jaipur (Rajasthan) first of all thanks to The Automobile India for Membership.

By profession I am a Network Administrator. Luckily I have a small car Maruti 800 (1996 Model) the car is in well running condition.

I want to convert it to my Dream Car, although I don’t know the meaning or definition of Dream word for my car. But want to do something different.

I don’t have any expert level knowledge of automobile craftsmanship. At this platform I can share my ideas with you expert peoples. So please welcome my little dream project.

Thanks and Regards

Robin[:)]
End is not end. Infact E.N.D. is "Effort Never Dies"

350Z

Core Team
End is not end. Infact E.N.D. is "Effort Never Dies"
Good introduction. I appreciate that enthusiasm and totally agree with the last line. Have a fantastic experience on board. Do get in touch if any help is required. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI Robin
Have a nice stay here and you should connect with Varun and gang, they run a riot with their M800s

Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
Hello all,
I am new into this forum. I am from LA . Recently i have bought vw polo. My car color is red .
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Cathyee. Do tell us more about your Polo. Meanwhile, visit the following links. I’m sure they will be of some interest to you.

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-polo-1-2-petrol-highline.html?highlight=polo

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-2-tdi-comfortline-diesel.html?highlight=polo

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...n-polo-highline-refresh-ownership-review.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...white-volkswagen-polo-tdi.html?highlight=polo

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI Robin & Cathy

@Robin, you will find lot of DIY on TAI from members Varun & ss80, hope they will help you for your dream

Hi @robin,
Welcome to TAI, You would find many options and new ideas from fellow TAIans about modifying your 800. If you read carefully through hundreds of other threads , you would find many exciting facts about not only automobiles but places, people and things too.
Have a good time.

Hello Robin, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

Happy that you car a lot for your 800. Do start a thread about modifying your car, i am sure you will get replies in a jiffy!

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hello all,
I am new into this forum. I am from LA . Recently i have bought vw polo. My car color is red .
Hello cathyee, Welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,Please do start a separate thread on your introduction, How about sharing a snap of your red polo, we could see the difference from the Indian version and yours.

Hey Robin, hello and welcome to TAI.

TAI has loads of talented people who can help you turn your car into a Dream car. Hope you find all your questions answered here.

Have a pleasant stay here.

Hello Robin,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Feel free to share any queries if you have, regarding the modifications you wish to do on your M800.
Incase you have any forum related query, please contact our mod team.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Hai Robin & Cathyee, welcome abord on behalf of all TAIians. Cathyee if you want you can have an separate introduction thread and have more details about your Polo and yourself.

Are in in India at present or VW Polo is available in LA also?

Hi i didn't know that i can start new thread for being a new member . That's why i have started here . Anyways , VW Polo is available in LA .

Top Bottom