New to the Forum : Aditya

Thread Starter #1
Dear all,

New to the forum, and I thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Srikanth, though I am using the id Aditya, for no reason other than the fact that I like it.

I am 36 years old, though I rather say that I am 18 years old, with 18 years of experience.
I am working in the area of Body Design in Pune on working days, but in Gurgaon over the weekends, since my family has not yet made the transition.

Well, that is about me.

I drive a Fabia 1.4 Petrol, and ride a Pulsar 180 UGIV, and living close to the Mumbai Pune Expressway has seen me take off on quite few high speed runs. These will have to do till I get my hands on my dream machine, which is a BMW M5!!
In the meantime, even an M3 will do !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8aW-g3maV4)

Hoping for a fruitful time on this forum!!

:-)

350Z

Core Team
Hello Srikanth,
A warm welcome to The Automotive India, Your ID - Aditya may confuse many with your real name. Car designing in a field of my interest as well, I expect to see some informative topics from your side....And Yes, Don't forget to tell us how your Fabia is doing through an ownership report. Please let us know if you need any assistance regarding forum using Contact Form, It would be our pleasure to help you. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome!!
I think I will have to take the time out for giving a detailed ownership report, but for the present, I think I will have to say that save a couple of gripes, the past 15 months and 26K km have been great fun. The 1.4L Petrol is no longer available in the market, and so the few occasions (the Fabias are not very common on Indian roads yet!!) I get alongside another, it is always a thrill to outgun the poor chappie.
Amazing part is that inspite of a heavy foot, it has been giving a consistent 14.1 kmpl ave. (well documented with a log!!). The car just loves hill roads ... and there are a lot around Pune if you have the bug.
Lovely interiors, I had opted for the top end, and the detail to fit and finish is amazing.
Gripes : Cost of service, and the few dealer workshops available. Thank God for a company maintenance allowance!!

Hey aditya, wish you a warm welcome in TAI, enjoy your stay! [:)]
you own a great car which is termed as "overpriced" by many.

Hey Srikanth welcome to TAI , have a pleasant stay here! Do post the ownership report of your car soon! Always wanted to know about the service and maintenance of a Skoda!

Hi Srikanth! Welcome to TAI forums. Enjoy your stay here. Like other members, i'm also eager to see a detailed report of your fabia. take your time to present, but do it soon.

Thread Starter #10
Thanks again for the welcome, all you guys!!
Will post a detailed review soon ... though I should react to the "over-priced" comment ...
First "" FREE "" service coast more than 4K (!!!) and I am in a habit of replacing wipers as soon as they show even the slightest wear ... no more, I think ... just a set of wiper blades set you back 1500 !!
But still loving it!!

Hello Srikanth,

Welcome to "The Automotive India" & have a great stay!

Perfect introduction & waiting to hear more about your drive.

congrats srikanth you have acquired amateur rank in a day. now you can post freely. i know how good it feels when posts are not moderated. [:D]
and please open thread for your fabia, i've more questions like overall maintenance / service costs etc etc

Thread Starter #13
congrats srikanth you have acquired amateur rank in a day. now you can post freely. i know how good it feels when posts are not moderated. [:D]
and please open thread for your fabia, i've more questions like overall maintenance / service costs etc etc
Thanks.
In the process of writing up something for the Fabia.

Top Bottom