Hey People

Thread Starter #1
I was checking out some automotive sites when i stumbled onto this site. It was an absolute joy to find this site where like minded people talking 'bout cars and nothing else!! I have a 96 zen that i bought a few of years back when i started college. Though it has some pretty nasty battle scars (our traffic takes most of the credit) ive taken it to some pretty long drives (drove it to ooty,mumbai,pune,coorg and twice to goa this year). Its getting a bit long in the tooth now though (the drive shaft broke at 1.4L kms) and i had the idea of slowly turning it into a sleeper. I was going through forums when i found www.theautomotiveindia.com. Really looking forward to learn from all the lovely people here and turn my car into a decent sleeper.

Panchal (am from Assam but have been in b'lore for the last 5 years)

Hello caveman,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see a Zen owner aboard. We too owned a 1996 Zen, mh410 model, however its lifespan with us lasted just for an year due to a major accident in which the engine took a hard hit after which it was sold off.

BTW do post your Ownership experience in a separate thread. If you require any assitance, feel free to contact our team. Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers.

350Z

Core Team
I have a 96 zen that i bought a few of years back when i started college. Its getting a bit long in the tooth now though (the drive shaft broke at 1.4L kms) and i had the idea of slowly turning it into a sleeper.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Caveman. That’s a lovely ride. Do upload some snaps for our viewing pleasure. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. So what modifications are lined up? :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI caveman
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation

Best Wishes
IR

Hello caveman, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.
That was a nice intro of yours and great miles your Zen has got there[thumbsup],
So you planning for another ride to much miles?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Top Bottom