Hello Friends!

Thread Starter #1

Revs

Suspended
Hi friends!

I am ‘Revs’ from New Delhi. I am doing BA in AVFX (from MAAC) here itself.
Though, I am only 18 at heart, I have a considerable amount of Automotive knowledge (not the techy side[lol]). In this nirvana (say pilgrimage for enthusiasts), I think all of you must be aware of the secret behind my username i.e. Revs! I am very much glued to this forum since last 4-5 months when there was a dilemma of buying a new car (diesel hatchback). So, finally, after reading tons of reviews here (especially Umang‘s Swift thread [http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-news/3632-new-swift-now-introduced-rs-4-22-lacs.html]), we booked the Maruti Swift VDi in White on 21 September 2012. The delivery is expected on 5-10 January 2013! Regarding my likes, they are nothing special. We all have cars, cars and even more cars as our common likes. Dislikes? Hmm, Tata 407 drivers![lol]

Anyway, coming to my garage, actually a small one, we have:
1. 2003 Maruti 800 STD [121k kms]
2. 2010 Honda Activa DLX [10k kms]
3. 2013 Maruti Swift VDI [Coming soon!]

Yes, that was all! I hope that was enough for a quick short introduction. Feel free to ask anything more about me and be ready to answer my never-ending queries!

Revs[:D]

Last edited:
Welcome to TAI , @Revs.
Hope your Swift is getting ready to meet you in new year and bring you lots of Joy and happy miles. Do keep note of your selection , buying , delivery and ownership experience of your new car and post it as a thread with pics.

Happy revving!![:D]

Thread Starter #3

Revs

Suspended
Welcome to TAI ,
@Revs.
Hope your Swift is getting ready to meet you in new year and bring you
lots of Joy and happy miles. Do keep note of your selection , buying ,
delivery and ownership experience of your new car and post it as a
thread with pics.

Happy revving!![:D]
Thanks for the wishes, carabiker!
I will post the ownership review of her shortly! Currently, I am penning down the review of my first personal vehicle, Honda Activa, which will be up in some weeks.

Revs.

Hey revs. That was a quick and superb intro of yours. Glad you got help with this site of your
Swift decision.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.

Thread Starter #8

Revs

Suspended
@Surfer : Thanks for the wishes, buddy!

@Theferrarifan : Thanks for the wishes, TFF!

@Vishwas : Thank you very much for the warm welcome, friend. I am already addicted to TAI and I'm lovin' it! :stupid:

@AppU : Thanks for the warm welcome, AppU! BTW, you have an interesting username, I liked it. [:)]

Revs

Thread Starter #11

Revs

Suspended
Welcome classiCAR. Buddy, you will have to open up a seperate thread of your own for posting an introduction!
MODS: Please move the above post into a seperate thread if the member adds some more details of him.

Revs.

Top Bottom