Hi Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone

I am Rohan and I live in Mumbai. I work in with a German MNC here and have been a car lover from a very young age. Currently we own a 2011 Maruti Alto K10 Vxi which I passionately call my Black Beauty and a 2011 Ford Fiesta 1.5 Titanium Petrol.

Apart from my love of cars I love listening to music and the occasional gaming on the computer. Off course needless to say being a petrol head I really love to driving.

I have joined 'The Automotive India' forum with the aim to meet like minded petrol heads and car lovers like myself.

Rohan

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Rohan. Congrats on New Fiesta. How’s been the experience with it so far? Do consider writing an ownership review. Have a pleasant stay on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Hi 350Z

Thanks for your quick reply, and Thanks again for the Fiesta. Well I have a mostly positive opinion regarding the Fiesta with loads of positives and a few annoying negatives. I shall definitely put an owners review soon.

Rohan [:)]

A very warm welcome to TAI Rohan
look forward to see an ownership review.
Have a nice stay at TAI

Best Wishes
IR

Hello Rohan, Welcome to TAI, that was a nice intro of yours and how about sharing an ownership review on the Fiesta and your sweet little K10?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for your quick reply, and Thanks again for the Fiesta. Well I have a mostly positive opinion regarding the Fiesta with loads of positives and a few annoying negatives. I shall definitely put an owners review soon.
What is the color of your car? Here’s a link to one of the reviews of New Fiesta on our forum (for some encouragement :wink:): New Ford Fiesta Ownership Review.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
Thanks Everyone for your responses well sorry for the delayed response as I have been a little busy the past few days. 350Z thanks for providing me the link well the fiesta is chill metallic color while my alto as you might have already figured out is midnight black. Shall put up the pictures of the two by the weekend hopefully. [:)]

Rohan

Thread Starter #9
Guys I am trying to upload a few images of my vehicle, could some one guide me through the process I have not uploaded my images anywhere online so I do not have any online URL for the same.

@Ronz

Hmm, The Alto looks really good in black color, the first pic is awesome man !! looks well maintained.

Look forward for the fiesta pics too

Thread Starter #15
Guys apologies for the super delayed response for the fiesta pictures well here goes. Clicked these pictures while on my way back to work. The last 2 pictures where in my building sorry for the poor lighting as the photos were clicked from a phone camera. The last photo you will see a kinetic blue fiesta well that belongs to our neighbor who liked our car so much that he changed his car within a month as well.

Attachments

Top Bottom