New But Old.

Thread Starter #1
HI Guys, I am new to this forum. Have been driving and biking for more than 40 years. Have owned many models from Amby / Fiat/ many types of Maruti/ Accent and now the Scorpio since 2011. Planning a Golden Quadrilateral Run of 6000 kms in Jan 2013. From Bangalore to Chennai/ Kolkata / New Delhi /Jaipur / Mumbai / Dharwar / Bangalore...Would like to hear from experienced long distance drivers on this forum. Best wishes

WoW! That's what comes to my mind. 40+ and planning an adventurous (well, almost) trip. Way to go Ajit! BTW, I am in the 40+ club too and hope to follow your foot steps sometime [:)] After all, life begins at 40 [:D]

Cheers

Hello Ajit, a very warm welcome to TAI, look forward to hear more of your escapades.
Have a nice stay on TAI and check out the travelogues sections

Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Ajit. I’m sure the forum would benefit from your experiences. Good luck for the GQ run. You will find some useful travel related stuff in this section: The Voyage Junction. Have a pleasant stay here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Ajit Lakshmiratan, welcome to TAI.That's great you are on a superb mission, all the best to you and please don't forget to share your reviews after you travel.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Top Bottom