Useful Links To Road Transport Departments of India

Thread Starter #1
Road Transport departments in our country is also getting web enabled. Now it is easily possible to pay tax, apply for registration, licenses, down load various forms, track vehicles, book a fancy number and many more functionalities online. Following is the list of links to the portals of Road Transport Departments in some of the states:

Services specific to a city:

Many more states will follow this group soon. If you have any other links available, please post it here.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Thank you Shyn, I badly needed these, for our i10.
You are welcome! Nice to know that this was useful. We are trying to get the links for other states too. Don't forget to post the details of service you have availed and your experience! It will be really useful for others.

Sure. But I couldn't get Q.s relating to one clause answered from either of the AP & KA Websites. So I've created a new thread.

Re: Web links to Road Transport Departments!

Road Transport departments in our country is also getting web enabled. Now it is easily possible to pay tax, apply for registration, licenses, down load various forms, track vehicles, book a fancy number and many more functionalities online. Following is the list of links to the portals of Road Transport Departments in some of the states:

Services specific to a city:

Many more states will follow this group soon. If you have any other links available, please post it here.
I have modified to the latest site of Orissa Transport

Top Bottom