Coverage: Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2015

Thread Starter #1
Guys as you guys know every year royal Enfield organises Riders Mania in Goa the dates are out its 20th to 22nd of November.

Registrations opened at 22.00 hrs today it's 1000 for first 2000 riders.

Those who are in trestle please register Asap

Here's the link for registration.Ride Hard, Ride Safe
Royal Enfield

Thread Starter #2
Re: Rider mania 2015 registration opened

Anybody from TAI participating in the event. would be nice to meet the TAI RE Bikers.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2015 Registrations Open

It was raining Royal Enfield in TAI a few months back however i don't see many interested in the Royal Enfield Riders Mania Event.

Im going to be there for the Event if Anybody from TAI is making it to the Event please Message me. Would like to meet Fellow Brothers.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Im going to be there for the Event if Anybody from TAI is making it to the Event please Message me. Would like to meet Fellow Brothers.
Nitin, nice to know you'll be there buddy. Please ensure to take some photographs for biker noobs like me.[:D]

Regards

Akash

It was raining Royal Enfield in TAI a few months back however i don't see many interested in the Royal Enfield Riders Mania Event.

Living a crazy life,with lots of stress to achieve the targets,makes people to go out of their own ambitions! Will see one day!

Thread Starter #6

@ Akash Sure bro will do the coverage part of Riders Mania for TAI Exclusively.

@Generalmax tell me about it. i know how it feels, all these years i have been thinking the same. its only now that i'm actually living my dreams. so that day will come for you as well, will pray that let that day come fast so that we can meet up at such events.[;)]

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Sure bro will do the coverage part of Riders Mania for TAI Exclusively.
How are the preparations going on Nitin?[:)] Eagerly awaiting your updates from the event. Have a great time and enjoy the experience buddy.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #8

Just 5 days to go Bro. Bike is getting ready the group flags are getting ready. LS2 helmet has been bought as the event requires a full face helmet. I Previously and still have a half face helmet. Travelling bag is getting packed. rooms have been booked. All in all the spirits are high to go to the spirit Capital of INDIA [lol].

May be next year will be Building a dirt bike out of RE specially for this event.

Thread Starter #9

Yo!!!! Im back from Riders Mania and what a three days this has been, wonderful. right from the long distance talks to modified bulls to soul quenching music. Thriller dirt track. to the cleanest Bike competition.

Though i had not participated in any but enjoyed every moment i was there.

This was my first experience at RM, but not the last i hope.

stupendofantabulously fantastic is the word that comes to my mind. will share the pics in a while. sorting out things as if now and today being a monday loaded with lots of work.

my head is still wandering in goa while the body is reluctant on working physically.[:D]

Thread Starter #10

Sorry guys was too engrossed in work and couldnt update this thread. had taken 4 days off to attend Rider Mania and once i was back the pile of work that had accumulated turned me into a Maniac.[:D].

Most of my work is completed now. hence thought of Jotting down my first Rider Mania Experience.

The ride from Mangalore to Goa was a Awesome Ride with All the riders from our club riding bikes with their headlights On and in One File. The glances you get from people the welcome, The salute, The Thumbs up you receive from the imported car owners its something that cannot be described in words. May be those sitting in their cars and wishing us had this feeling in them and they wanted to go the same way we are going might be that is giving them happiness. however it gave us riders an energy boost to do what we are doing.

we were supposed to start our journey by 3:30A.M. in the morning on the 20th of November and we had planned to reach Goa by 12-1:00 P.M.
However does anything that we plan ever happen i guess No, most of us had slept late due to the excitement of going and we got up late some got up at 3:30 some at 4:00 finally everybody had assembled at the meeting point as decided and all were at the starting point at around 4:45 and by 5 our ride started.

The Morning weather was welcoming us and it felt so nice to ride. by 6:30 we had reached Maravante Beach Kundapur. it definitely was a good speed. we continued our journey and by 8:30 we reached Kumta and we stopped for breakfast. we all had a nice breakfast and left from there, by this time the weather was hot and humid and everybody was feeling the heat inside the armored jackets. we stopped at Ankola for a Quick Break and had ORS and continued our Journey. when we neared karwar all our Bikes were stopped by the police to check for records and we completed the formalities and left from there and within half an hour we were in Goa.

All us were super excited by now that finally we had made it to Goa. however there was still the last lap to go and to reach the destination Vagator. we got on our saddles and started riding again and we were so thrilled to see goa was flocked by Bulleteers as we entered there were various groups which had entered and we all started riding together it was fun.

Finally at Around 1:30 we reached Panjim and everybody was so Hungry and wanted to have lunch.

we had taken the road that goes to calangute from panjim and there was a wonderful restaurant where we all had lunch and proceeded to the venue.

Finally we were in Rider Mania Venue the sight of endless bulls parked there was a sight to watch. so much of a fan following for the brand so many people to show their love for the brand and for the brotherhood. it was just mind blowing.

We parked our bikes where there was space for enough bikes of our group to be parked. once we did that we headed to the registration counter.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

thought of Jotting down my first Rider Mania Experience.
Thanks for the account of events Nitin.[:)] Please post the pics for our viewing pleasure. Your awesome riding experience won't be complete without pics. Looking forward to it buddy.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #12

As soon as we reached the registration Counter we were asked to produce our registration Number as well as ID proof once that was done we were provided with a wrist band which read ROYAL ENFIELD RIDER MANIA 2015 we had to wear it and that was the entry ticket for us for all the days we are going to participate. without that band you would not be allowed inside the Venue.

Once we got the band we were let inside near the main Stage area where the T-Shirts and stickers were being distributed. wooooooow so much of crowd there to get the T-Shirt you litreally had to push each other and get it. Welcome to India where we dont believe in the queue system. everybody feels it his/her right to be the first.

Anyways lets keep the discussion to Rider Mania finally after around 45 mins we got our T-Shirts. It Felt as we have Landed in Royal Enfield Planet. RE's everywhere Modified RE's, Dirt Bike RE's Cruiser RE's, Bobbers People from outside India had also come for this event from Argentina ,Madrid U.K. it felt nice that our desi brand is made good name for itself, I know it was originally U.K. Based. But we all felt proud to have joined this Planet, Community, Brotherhood. After Passing our time here as it was the frist day there were no much events planned.

we headed to our rooms and checked in it was around 7:00 and everyone was so exhausted. you could see that tired faces hanging down.

Time to Freshen up, we all were ready after a nice bath to go out, we went to the venue and there was music being played and it was nice. our Guys wanted to go someplace quiter as we have had a long day. so we sped from the venue and went to place called curlies in anjuna.

We all had a great dinner with some dance in the sand. it was great we returned back and had a sound sleep. Day 1 was over for us.

Day 2. I wanted to participate in a event called Early risers it was from 7:00- 12:00 ther was a jungle ride planned and a ferry ride for you and your Ride and then again ride in the jungles and finally come back. I missed it as i woke up around 8:00 due to tiredness and loss of sleep the previous day. Felt really bad about it.

However we made it to the venue and it wasnt going to open up until 12:00 so we waited out and in the meantime there was dirt track preliminaries going on we watched that and a Guy from Solapur Bike No 121 was riding good.

finally the gates were opened and we were let inside the venue. There were 27 modified Bikes this time and 10-12 stalls from different accessory provider like RED ROOSTER Performance Exhaust babloo Motors from Mumbai and a Seat maker From Mumbai, Apparel shops, How can you forget the beer stall[;)].

There was a fusion song of classical and Indy pop it was fantabulous. we enjoyed a lot. however The Pics i had clicked of the modified Bikes had not come in the camera pics. i saw it once we were out of the venue in the evening felt so sad that i couldn't cover all the pics. MY apologies for it. we came back to our rooms freshened up and went for the event once again. by the time we reached it was dark and i couldnt click the pics of the modified bikes once again. we enjoyed a few beers and by the time we could hit the floor to dance there was so much dust and smoke around we thought we would come out of the place and we did. had our dinner and by the time came to know that there is a night market that is being set at Arpora we all wanted to go there as it was our last night in goa. so we all went there had great fun and returned to our respective rooms and slept peacefully.

Day3: as it was sunday and as we had to reach back to Mlore we didnt find much time to spend as we had to leave by 11:00 A.M. to reach by 9:00 P.M. and join our respective duties on Monday. The Ride back home was Boring as we knew that we are going back to follow our monotonous work schedule we were riding towards our hometown however our thought were lingering around Rider mania Vagator.

Pics will be uploaded soon.

Thread Starter #13

A few pics of the parking when we arrived. and My bike in the parking.
IMG-20151122-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20151123-WA0026 (1).jpg

I loved These Desert Storme Series from MH all with series continuation and each every bike looking exactly the same as the other.

IMG-20151123-WA0027.jpg

IMG-20151123-WA0149.jpg

IMG-20151123-WA0162.jpg

Our Group Flag In Rider Mania
IMG-20151128-WA0031.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #15
A glimpse of the cultural events. most of the pics are Courtesy Royal enfield as we could not see anything as there was too much dust and smoke. and beer cans off course[;)]

IMG-20151123-WA0158.jpg

IMG-20151123-WA0156.jpg

IMG-20151123-WA0159.jpg

IMG-20151123-WA0163 (1).jpg

IMG-20151123-WA0165.jpg

The travellers Talk where people share their experiences on their Long rides with the machine. some of them were too good. and we as riders learned a lot as to what should be done in various situation. it seemed empty when we entered but then people gathered and we were so engrossed in the talk that we forgot clicking the pics.
IMG-20151123-WA0171.jpg

IMG-20151123-WA0184.jpg

IMG-20151124-WA0032.jpg

Next would be the pics of Modified bikes which i'm trying to get from my friends as my camera did not save most of the pics i clicked.

Last edited:

Top Bottom