Go Karting at Worlds of Wonder Noida

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Dear Team,

The story begins when 2 close friends planned out a go karting noida stint at the Worlds of Wonder. Our 3rd musketeer was sitting in Dharamshala so could not be a part of our session.

I know, most of us sulk when its a Monday morning. Same job, presentation, sales reviews, follow-ups et al. But by god's been kind on me and my friend Rohan as we enjoyed a hot Monday afternoon with a go-karting session at Worlds of Wonder in The Great India Place Mall, opposite Sector 18, Noida.

photo1877.jpg

So, after having breakfast at 11:30am that day, I called up Rohan to know if we can meet at around 2 or 3pm. Finally, we met at 2:15pm. Rohan was in his trademark official attire waiting for me at Costa Coffee in the mall.

After meeting, we headed straight to the ticket counter to buy tickets for 2 sessions i.e a total of 6 minutes and paid INR 800/- We were allotted the passes along with wrist bands.

photo1876.jpg

As we entered the arena, my phone was ready to click! A form of indemnity needs to be filled before driving the cart.

Some Pics of the track and the Go Karting Noida establishment:

photo1880.jpg

photo1879.jpg

photo1889.jpg

photo1883.jpg

photo1882.jpg

photo1881.jpg

photo1884.jpg

photo1891.jpg

photo1890.jpg

Here's Rohan ready to go on the track!

photo1885.jpg

photo1886.jpg

photo1887.jpg

Here is the track video. Rohan did fairly well in comparison to the professionals.

So overall it was a great experience and there are 3 of us who keep on thinking of some or the other adventure much to the dismay of our fiancees and wives.:biggrin:

Hope you all enjoyed!

Regards

Akash

350Z

Core Team
Might be Vibhor. I am not aware of that. Lets meet up sometime for a session. What say?

Regards

Akash
Just confirmed. It's indeed run by Rashid. A nice fellow by heart and never fails to amuse with his wittiness. I've never been to it but sure look forward to a session.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Just confirmed. It's indeed run by Rashid. A nice fellow by heart and never fails to amuse with his wittiness. I've never been to it but sure look forward to a session.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Great. Lets make a plan soon. After diwali on any weekend we'll meet. Its fun actually.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom