Force Motors Launches Traveller - 26. The World's Largest Monocoque Van

Thread Starter #1
Force Motors has launched the world’s largest monocouque van today, called as the Force Traveller-26.

The Traveller-26 comes as the most advanced van from Force Motors.
The 26 seater is powered by a 129 PS, 295 Nm common rail diesel engine which is made under license from Daimler AG, Germany. The Traveller-26 packs in a plethora of segment firsts to set itself apart from its rivals.
The body is made up of pressed steel panel which are welded in a robotic environment. The vehicle was completely engineered and tooled in-house by Force Motors’ R&D team.

Best in class features of Force Traveller-26

Highest power to weight ratio in its category of 18 KW per tonne, as compared to 12 KW per tonne of other models
First LCV in India to use dual mass flywheel
Best in class efficiency; 15% more efficient than the competition
Safest drive in class with disc brakes on all wheels
Only vehicle in its class to adopt the Cathodic Electro Deposition (CED) dip painting process for the primer application, which offers highest protection against rust
Load conscious regulating valve and electronic indicators for wear and tear of brake pads are two safety highlights
Lowest floor height for easy entry and exit
Lowest center of gravity
Lowest NVH levels
Wide body interior of width 2.2 m , a wide aisle, full standing height and ample leg room.

The van is available in three variants –Standard, School bus and Deluxe – with 26 + D (Driver) seating capacity. Power steering is standard on all variants and the Deluxe comes with factory fitted AC.
Price of Traveller-26 (ex-showroom Pune)
Standard – Rs. 10.87 lakhs
School bus – Rs. 11.17 lakhs
Deluxe – Rs. 13.78 lakhs

The Force Traveller-26 will be initially made available through 27 dealerships across Maharastra and Goa.

Read more: Force Motors Traveller-26 launched at 10.87 lakhs

Attachments

deville_56

Honoured Member
Re: Force Motors launches Traveller-26, the world’s largest monocoque van

Spotted this thing long before doing trips on Kerala roads, September 9th to be precise.

2012-09-09 07-12-13.jpg

2012-09-09 07-12-23.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Re: Force Motors Launches Traveller - 26. The World's Largest Monocoque Van.

Priced well, I am sure this product will find many taker's in the travel industry

Thanks Visran. Even after an accident and in rest too, you posted this first time. I was thinking about posting the same. I found these on road some days before. One Standard and the school bus. I taken pictures too. But i was riding my bike and both vehicles were in an speed, i couldn't get a good snap. The things i was noticed ,
the seats comes in as 2+2 option, instead of 1+2 in earlier models and in rear end it has 2+1+2 seats
it has 6 wheels and from sides it looks same as old one, but it has almost the same width of a route bus.

I am planning to build a motorhome based on this vehicle(Parcel van).
Any owner feedback how this vehicle is performing??

I am planning to build a motorhome based on this vehicle(Parcel van).
Any owner feedback how this vehicle is performing??
Welcome to TAI, an interesting 1st post.

A motor-able home, I am glued, do open a separate thread once you begin.

All the best.

Top Bottom