Petrol Pumps in Bangalore To Operate from 9 AM To 6 PM

Thread Starter #1
Petrol pumps within Bangalore city limits will be operated only between 9am to 6pm. We can now expect a long queue during weekdays. This is highly unbearable. However pumps outside city limit can operate longer.

Re: Bangalore petrol pumps timing 9AM - 6PM

Ram

These being done by dealers against companies for more commission and this cannot continue for longer time as they lose a lot of revenue if they follow such timings !!

If this is done for the welfare of those fuel station employees, then it could have been a serious thing, but it is not

Re: Bangalore petrol pumps timing 9AM - 6PM

I think revised timings would be applicable from Monday (15th Oct). Now we will have plan in advance for tanking up also! Ridiculous to the core! [frustration]

Re: Bangalore Petrol Pumps Timing Now from 9 AM To 6 PM

How bout converting my sump into a petrol storage Sell petrol for 2/- higher post 6 full income !

Attachments

India is strange & it is getting stranger day by day. Don't know what's going to happen next![anger]

Hi Ram,

What after 9am to 6pm?? Is this a new rule passed by government ?? Well said Jihu123, I guess practically they cant do so as its gonna create a lot of trouble. If they implement then as Ram said, weekdays are gonna be worse.

Drive Safe
Santosh

Hey friends,

Once again I would like to tell you, they are not rules, but the dealers want to put pressure on government and oil companies with this move, thats all. Don't be panic, these timings will be withdrawn very soon as they loose lot of revenue with this move[:)]

Fearing this drive, i just fed my baby rs.1000 of petrol [lol]

So sad guys
I think pondicherry is very good
Petrol pumps closing at 11 or 12 in night.
I hate the hotels also closed by 10 or 11 in nights [cry]
Because i really love to drive my car in night without any traffic in city roads after every one.[sleep]
Usually i feed my fiesta after 10PM to avoid Q in petrol pumps.

BTW This is my 500 th post.[:D]

Simply unbearable..
What if any person is on the road in any emergency situation and is short of fuel?

Petrol pumps must be open 24X7..there are two near my home and one is open for 24X7 and this is really very very helpful, especially while leaving for full night drives or returning back in late or early hours.

Who the hell closes a petrol pump at 6? Seriously who ever came up with this rule is probably nuts or trying to get some money out of the petrol pump owners. And this will now result in more traffic and long queues at the petrol pumps.

Who the hell closes a petrol pump at 6? Seriously who ever came up with this rule is probably nuts or trying to get some money out of the petrol pump owners. And this will now result in more traffic and long queues at the petrol pumps.
Singhji,

It is not a rule by anybody, it was the decision of petrol pump owners association. It is like a strike asking government to increase their commission[:)]

It is not a rule by anybody, it was the decision of petrol pump owners association. It is like a strike asking government to increase their commission[:)]
Actually few bunks are not for the protest! The usual bunk where I tank up is a 24/7 BP bunk. They werent sure whether to support or not; whereas few have already displayed the revised timings in their bunks.

Thread Starter #15

This is not applicable to private owned such as Shell, so no worries. I have two Shell close to me, so I can fill fromt there in case of emergency after 6PM. Anyway I have a habit of filling up my tank after half tank.

Top Bottom