Tata Manza Club Class Exclusive Launch Coverage

Thread Starter #1
Tata Motors has officially announced about the launch of New Manza Club Class Edition happening on 16 October 2012. There is no specific information revealed regarding the features. However, expect the car to come loaded with a few interesting add-ons that would take the style quotient of Manza to next level.

Tata-Manza-Club-Class-sedan.jpg

Tata-Manza-Club-Class.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tata Manza Club Class Launch on 16 October

Tata Motors has officially announced about the launch of New Manza Club Class Edition happening on 16 October 2012.
Just a day before Storme launch,now I am really confused as whether the Storme launch will take place on 17th or not.[confused]

You are quick as usual.
I think this is the second or third time Vishy has beaten you in opening a new thread and posting info.Elite better buckle up for the next time.:lol!:
Anyways, I am not expecting changes on the design front. It seems like another special edition Manza that Tata normally launches during the festive seas
Yes looks like no major changes to the design,little disappointing news this.I was(also you were) expecting better rear design a la Manza HYBRID.Looks like we'll need to wait for some more time.

Actually Celebration Edition was a limited edition Manza,the club class seems to be a regular refresh version.Addition of ACC and Touchscreen is really nice.Hope Manza regains its sales after this refresh.[:)]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5

Design changes add's cost to the car & i dont think consumer's would appreciate it, Manza was always a car which gave more value to your buck with reference to it's competition, with this model it will add even more value with touch screen display, leather seats etc.. just hoping it will revive Manza's sales figures.

Alloys wheels are new in this picture.

Are they bringing black colour again?

It seems Automatic Climate Control, leather seats, touch screen ICE, LEDs, silver coloured fog lamp holder and new alloy wheels are the changes as per the picture above.

Alloys are looking awesome.
Touch screen ICE with navigator with reverse camera is costing Rs 40 k outside,leather feel seat covers not genuine leather are expected.
So there will not be too much hike in price as compared to existing topend more varient. They will probably remove existing discount scheme.

Black manza looks great, If tata has so many color options in nano, why manza(only 5 traditional colors) is getting step motherly treatment on color front?[frustration]

Well Manza looks really good in black and i like the interiors as well.

Looks like they have worked on the interior portion more than the exterior. And that ICE looks cool as well.

Just a day before Storme launch,now I am really confused as whether the Storme launch will take place on 17th or not.[confused]
Hopefully you are wrong[:)]

Well Manza looks really good in black and i like the interiors as well.
Looks like they have worked on the interior portion more than the exterior. And that ICE looks cool as well.
sing890,

Interior is same as current Manza.
Only change in interiors is leather seat covers and touch screen ICE.

Black manza looks great, If tata has so many color options in nano, why manza(only 5 traditional colors) is getting step motherly treatment on color front?
Tornado,

Those fancy colours will be nice in a Nano. But they won't look that good in Manza.

Black was definitely missing. It was there earlier and withdrawn in Feb 2011.

Hope they'll lauch Storme and this model together on 17th
or
Storme will be launched on 16th In New Delhi and on 17th Manza will be launched in Mumbai as it is just a cosmetic change version...

Thread Starter #11

Back-Back product launches will be very challenging,will be interesting to see how Tata's will manage it, Moderators are we going to cover any of these events?

350Z

Core Team

Moderators are we going to cover any of these events?
Yup. We’re going to cover the launch of Manza Club Class. No information about the launch event of Storme though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yup. We’re going to cover the launch of Manza Club Class.
Drive Safe,
350Z
Thats great [clap] Well, Manza is one of the most underated car in India. First time when I occupied its rear seat, I was just blown away by the space and comfort it offered. Commendable ride quality too! New interiors truly looks good!

Yup. We’re going to cover the launch of Manza Club Class. No information about the launch event of Storme though.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Will contact people in Gurgaon and try to get info about the laucnh time and date so that you can cover that too...
but hopefully launch will take place in Gurgaon on 17th of oct.

350Z

Core Team

Will contact people in Gurgaon and try to get info about the laucnh time and date so that you can cover that too...
but hopefully launch will take place in Gurgaon on 17th of oct.
Thanks. I don’t wish to drag Storme in this thread too but manufacturers normally drop an invite ahead of the official launch. No such thing from Tata until now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom