Originally Posted by Gurrala74
Wow !! I was just thinking that if TATA takes my Ritz and give the one shown in the pics but without asking extra money
RK O dear RK,
Thou art so clever: you want a super-sedan loaded to the gills with cutting edge features at the price of your Ritz.
Excellent coverage buddy.A big shout-out to you.
Coming back to Manza club class,here are my likes and dislikes: What I like:
1. Interiors: they look amazing with all these gizmos(GPS,ACC,touchscreen etc).
2. Alloys: look cool.
3. New club class initiative.
4. Price at Rs 6.47 to 8.50 odd lakhs is really competitive for the 90 ps Q-jet variant.
5. And in the end I love that the black colour is back baby,yeah. WHAT I Dislike:
1. No 75 ps entry level variant which entire media was expecting.
2. No changes to the looks which we all wanted.
All in all its a decent effort on behalf of TATA to revive the flagging sales of Manza.
Now "Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar"... GET READY