Nissan Marks Presence in Festive Season with Micra Primo Edition

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
The festive season is about to kick start soon and various automotive manufacturers are already in process to mark their presence either with special editions or new launches. It’s difficult for an aggressive automaker like Nissan to remain as a silent spectator. Going with the flow, Nissan has rolled out the Micra ‘Primo’ Edition. The car is available in both, Petrol (XV & XL) and Diesel (XV & XV Premium) models. However, the color option is limited to White. Of course, this edition comes at a fair premium over regular variants too.

Nissan Micra Primo Special Edition Features:

> Side Body Decals

> Reverse Parking Sensors

> Dual DIN Head Unit with USB Function

> Turn Indicators on Outside Rear View Mirrors

Nissan-Micra-Primo-Edition.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Vibhor,

May be it is OT, but have you noticed something that all the car companies have increased the prices just before the festival and give some offers just before the festival to cash on the sentiment at the same price without discount as it looks like there are some great offers[cry]

Dasheraa and Diwali is the time most people would like either book or take delivery of the car, so it is business for the car companies. People in India dont want to miss out these days, so they are ready to shell extra.

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team
Nissan has released a few high resolution images of Micra Primo.

Nissan-Micra-Primo-official-pictures-2.jpg

Nissan-Micra-Primo-Rear.jpg

Nissan-Micra-Primo-official-pictures-1.jpg

Drive Safe,
350z

I didnt find anything very exciting onboard, except for that 2DIN system which has brought in some curiosity in me. Any details of the same?

I didnt find anything very exciting onboard, except for that 2DIN system which has brought in some curiosity in me. Any details of the same?
i agree! even decals are also looking cool imo. any info how much is price increase??

Top Bottom