Fiat Punto & Linea ‘Absolute’ Edition Launched (Coverage on Pg.2)

Thread Starter #1
Current offer from fiat in Goa Please check in other states and cities too .

Present/Running Offer for September = Free Insurance & Roadside Cover

Limited "Absolute Edition" Offer = 50% Free Insurance & Roadside Cover + following Add-ons for Punto 2012:
1. Satellite Navigation.
2. Contoured Splash Guard (Mud Flaps).
3. Carpets.
4. Door Sills.
5. Absolute themed Seat Covers.

Absolute Edition Terms:
1. Applicable to all trim levels i.e. Active, Dynamic and Emotion.
2. Will be launched in 3-4 days.
3. Can be booked right now.
4. Limited period - for Ganesh Festival (not sure of specifics).
5. There is NO price change. The difference in Free Insurance offered (50% = approx 10-12k INR) offsets add-ons.
6. Also available for Linea although Add-ons may be different (I didn't ask).

Re: Can FIAT Re-Establish Itself in India?

Better Late than never. FIAT have joined the party. Now I think other brands must start having nightmares. [:D][clap]

FIAT INDIA TO LAUNCH THE ABSOLUTE SPECIAL EDITIONS OF THE LINEA SEDAN AND GRANDE PUNTO HATCHBACK

Now, Fiat India plans to celebrate this festive season by launching special editions of the Linea and the Grande Punto, called the Absolute edition. The Absolute edition of the Linea and the Grande Punto will feature a few additional features to distinguish it from regular models. According to the preliminary details emerging about the Absolute edition, the Fiat cars will get the following features,
* Satellite Navigation
* Contoured Splash Guard (Mud Flaps)
* Carpets
* Door Sills
* Absolute themed Seat Covers

the festive Absolute editions of the Linea and Grande Punto will be available with a discount, which in other words is 50% free insurance and roadside assistance package. Currently, Fiat was offering free insurance and roadside assistance packages as discounts for the Linea and Grande Punto. So, with the addition of the Absolute edition, with new features, the prospective Fiat buyer essentially gets these features at no extra cost, which makes it a sweet deal of sorts. The Absolute Edition pack will be available on all trim levels of current Fiat cars sold in India. Both the Linea and the Grande Punto are available with a range of petrol and diesel engine options.
Fiat India to launch the Absolute special editions of the Linea sedan and Grande Punto hatchback | IndianCarsBikes.in

Thread Starter #6

Sadly enough there is nothing in thier own website Fiat-india.co.in. which make it a sort of negligence or above article a Hoax.[frustration]
It is said that it will launch after 3-4 days so still time to update their website .[:D]

Re: Fiat Planning to Bring Punto & Linea ‘Absolute’ Edition

I do not think that these features would help Fiat to sell more car. People will buy because they have to buy a Fiat or love Fiat. Punto and Linea already full of features but still not able to leave dealer's dock in good numbers.

All the best Fiat.

I dont know whats inside the skull of fiat heads. Who needs satellite navigation and theme seat covers in Punto?
What we need is performance.
If they can bring a true sport version Iam here to buy one again, well here is the news -they cant.
I am reminded of a story where a man saw a dream where his friend owes him some money so he went ahead and asks for it. For which the his friend goes into room drops some coins on the floor and returns smiling . Man asks where is it for which friend replies you heard the sound right I have have deposited it in your bank account in dream go and ask those bank guys.

FIAT needs much more than offering these peanuts if they wish to keep Linea alive. A price cut by 100K is what would make it delicious, or else, they'll have to face what Honda is facing with city, or maybe even worse as they are FIAT.

freakdude.

I am reminded of a story where a man saw a dream where his friend owes him some money so he went ahead and asks for it. For which the his friend goes into room drops some coins on the floor and returns smiling . Man asks where is it for which friend replies you heard the sound right I have have deposited it in your bank account in dream go and ask those bank guys.
Nice story Jayadev but help me understand the gist. I mean how are you relating it with Fiat.

Sorry for not understanding it. [:)]

Sorry for cutting long story short and making it bit confusing.
fiatIndia has been more clink of coins and hallucinations than real life performance and promises. They launched sport edition which was again nothing but noise.now what is this carpet and seat cover buziness?
fiat has fan following not because it is feature loaded but because they are respected by petrol heads

Hello Raja,

I have booked the Punto 1.3 Active today.

So should I get there as free?

1. Satellite Navigation.
2. Contoured Splash Guard (Mud Flaps).
3. Carpets.
4. Door Sills.
5. Absolute themed Seat Covers.

I called Fiat but they donot have any clue.

Thread Starter #14

basis

This is there festival edition kind off offer and you must technically get the benefits. Please take the print out and show the dealer

Top Bottom