Sorry for the late entry to this thread, just noticed it today. Below are my points...
1) Car model and variant - MANZA Aura ABS
2) date of purchase -2011 OCT
3) Kms travelled - 10500 Kms
4) build quality - Excellent, but there are gaps (Bonnet RHS and BOOT RHS).
5) Customer service experience - Good
6) a.s.s experience - Average (Not all the SAs are knowledgeable)
7) warranty issues - The DIS was showing ERR when tank full, got it replaced)
8) Car has been vfm
- Absolutely VFM
9) issues and niggles faced so far - Front suspension noise, got it corrected in 3rd service.
10) Satisfaction levels (-/10)- 8/10
To add some more information for the benefit of other folks:
What I like about my car:
1. By God's grace my car is performing well.
2. FE - 15KMPL (20%AC) in city, before 2nd service the FE was around 13 (tank full method) and 19+ on highway(50%AC).
3. Space is the USP of the car.
4. Comfortable to drive.
5. Bluetooth feature is excellent.
6. Seat height adjustment has good reach.
In the first month of purchase, the car failed to start in my office premises
. However, the road side assistance was good. Some electrical malfunction and got is done free of charge at the service centre. They have good pick up and drop facility as well. I have used only the drop facility.
Front suspension noise while crossing humps (not on potholes). Got it corrected in 3rd service
Driver information system (DIS) shows Distance to Empty (DTE) as ERR when tank full and corrects itself after 50KM drive. Got is replaced under warranty.
One good thing is when some part is faulty then that gets replaced under warranty without any hassles
Overall, I am satisfied with the performance of the car. I believe there are some issues in all the brands. We can see the ownership reports and issues faced by the owners of VW, Hyundai, etc.
As long as the issues get corrected don’t worry much about it and enjoy your drive