Young Entreprenuers owners of Mercs!

Thread Starter #1
Mercedes-Benz has seen a shift in its customer profile in India with sales being increasingly driven by young entrepreneurs and professionals from legal, medical and finance segments. The luxury carmaker expects the young customers to continue buying more luxury cars in the coming months. Currently, the C-Class is the largest selling car of Mercedes in India.

“The average age of our customers has come down to 35-40 level from the earlier age of 50. An increasing number of young entrepreneurs and professionals from various fields are buying luxury cars and this affluent segment has been boosting our sales volumes,” Suhas Kadlaskar, director, corporate affairs and HR, Mercedes-Benz India told Financial Chronicle.

source- motorbeam.ocm

350Z

Core Team
Laurel 3-Pointed Star has been all time favorite Luxury Brand ever since its Introduction in India. Mercedes Benz has become synonymous of Status, Luxury and Dignity. When a CEO of a reputed firm plans to buy a new car, It is almost next to impossible that the name "Mercedes Benz" doesn't strikes to his/her mind. The car maker has successfully made space for itself in India and it could become tough for new foreign players to compete.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yeah its more like a status symbol car!! Nowadays Mercs are becoming a common sight because of this!!

Last edited:
if i had a choice, i would anytime prefer a BMW or audi (new audis are in some ways better than BMWs!) than the mercs. i dint like the styling of the new C & E class though the S looks stunning.

Top Bottom