Year End and New Year Discounts?

Thread Starter #1
Its just a month away for 2010 and dealers offer some good offersto clear out their 2009 stock.My neighbour brought Fiat Grande Punto yesterday base model Active, diesel and was offered 35K cash discounts with mudflaps,idol,and few other freebies.Do share more of discounts,offers on other cars,brands available now.
Ritz diesel- 15K cash discount,10Kexchange.

Mods merge if similar thread exists, was unable to find one.

350Z

Core Team
Buying a new car in December End has its own Advantages as well as Dis-advantages, One of the Advantage includes that you get the car at a heavy discount because the dealers and car makers are keen to clear remaining last stock of Year, Dis-Advantage is that your car becomes a year old on paper. However, That shouldn't matter much for few, Even I bought my car on 31st December 2002!

However, I still suggest new car buyers to wait for New Year to come before making their purchase because -
- You can get a fresher and Upgraded Model
- New Year Bonus Discounts
- Car Registers an year new
- Good Way to Celebrate New Year [:)]

The ones for whom this doesn't really matters and just need to benefit from Price Drops, A month before makes sense.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
the reason i started this thread, is for a friend who is planning to buy Toyota corolla altis this year, also another friend who just brought punto, his cousin might get linea, so if we can spread the offers across nation, one can get better deals in their respective city and dealer.

Yes Altis comes with Free insurance.

I can checkout with my contacts & give the best possible offers here!

Thread Starter #8
yes he was offered free insurance and some basic freebies but nothing else then that.

350Z

Core Team
We can keep this single thread for all kind of Discounts on cars, Not only for New Year ones.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey All,

Any idea about the current price of Alto in your city ?

What are the offers?

My friend is planning to buy one :)

350Z

Core Team
Hey All,

Any idea about the current price of Alto in your city ?

What are the offers?

My friend is planning to buy one :)
Suggest him to go for Special Edition, Alto Xcite it costs Rs.2,88,810 in Delhi.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom