Spotted Testing Tata's New UV

Thread Starter #1
Hi Folks

I had see the Tata's new LUV (nearby) model in Coimbatore, it's full of blak and white art, but logo is in front.

I had miss the photo's to take, sorry ya don't mistake me.

Did any one see in your location ??

350Z

Core Team
How exactly did it look? Could you be slightly more specific about its shape and design?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Not authentic data (sorry)
Friend of mine working in another OEM said TATA working on a new car between Venture & Winger, targeting the Taxi segment. May be true?

Not authentic data (sorry)
Friend of mine working in another OEM said TATA working on a new car between Venture & Winger, targeting the Taxi segment. May be true?
If thats the case, then it should look like van and not UV.

@prakash,

Did it look like van ?

Has anyone seen the Magic IRIS/ the Ace Zip down south? I have seen a few Zips zipping along in b'lore.
Perhaps Prakashgja saw a Venture with a CS4 engine,airbags and ABS [;)]-my fond hope

Has anyone seen the Magic IRIS/ the Ace Zip down south? I have seen a few Zips zipping along in b'lore.
Yes,we have too many of Magic IRIS and Ace Zip here in Bangalore.

Perhaps Prakashgja saw a Venture with a CS4 engine,airbags and ABS [;)]-my fond hope
Nope, i don't think so. Buddy you too waiting for the BS-4 Venture?

I was in Coimbatore for past 2 days and all I could find in Coimbatore-Trichy highway is Merlin testing.

"you too waiting for the BS-4 Venture?
...CS4 venture[:)]-you bet i am! Did read on the AI website the tata advert for the CS4 venture ambulance (left had drive) at the auto-expo-so ....living in hope

Top Bottom