What Type of Cars Do Women Prefer Most?

Women prefers to be in a...

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
There are lot of debates in TAI forum about 'Sedan or SUV' , 'Sedan or hatchback' etc. My question is something different ? What type of car does a woman like to travel with her man ? A Sedan or a SUV ?

I asked several girls about this and they told me that they feel more pleasure in a Sedan than in a SUV when they are travelling with their man.

Re: What type of car does women like to be in with her man ? Sedan or Suv ?

Can you tell me kind of girls you have asked ?

Safari,sumo,bolero,scorpio ,fortuner,landcruiser et al.rarely they would call an suv a CAR,as far as I have seen an average well educated girls call an suv a JEEP (especially in kerala)

and a car is anything from maruthi 800 to high end sedan .

generally Girls are not much aware of different classification and technicalities in auto sectors the car thing doesn't interest them more than a luxury.

My wife likes Honda Jazz and BMW 7 because both are silent and looks well integrated and neat. and she doesn't find JEEP entertaining from any angle.

I feel this is pretty much a pointless thread. I do not know how many women we have on the forum, so not many women will be answering the question. A debate without real weight will ensue. So please do close this thread.

I feel this is pretty much a pointless thread. I do not know how many women we have on the forum, so not many women will be answering the question. A debate without real weight will ensue. So please do close this thread.
+1 on that and You can say that again.

Women. They are confused most of the times to say the least.

When my better half looks at a CR-V or a fortuner she wants to be in that car all the time. And when she looks at the likes of Audi A7 & BMW 7 series she wants to be in those at all times [;)]

When I say I can not afford to buy any of these beauties [frustration], she takes the similar route for the Civic & XUV 500 [:D]

Difficult to have consistent opinions even if we have women polling on our forum or any of the forums.

I dont think it has to do anything with Suv or sedan but in most cases if the girl is the type who wears sun glasses all the time then she will prefer suv(usually in a dark shade) otherwise its Sedan ,instances where i see girls take notice or fall for a car are:-

1 -If car is long with a boot(sedan) & has a racy exhaust with hid fog lights on for example accord ,civic,Baleno but not esteem

2 - Sports cars are magnets,as a black Maserati GT went by i saw all the girls look at eachother & go wow,but Bentley Gt seems to not catch most of the young girls fancy.Lambos(dont know about Ferrari) will make girls want to marry you (your already married then your in trouble)[:)]

3-Sleek 4 doors like merc CLS & Jaguar Xj seem to catch there fancy too

4-Superbikes well girls who dig bikes with R1 topping the list i feel.

5-Suv well Hummer H2 & Infiniti fx35 & huge Audi q7 with leds on seem to be catching some fancy.

But in most cases i feel the young girls will choose the car/bike first then the man(if he meets standards)

I asked several girls about this and they told me that they feel more pleasure in a Sedan than in a SUV when they are travelling with their man.
Man you had me in rips with the above statement of yours 'they feel more pleasure in sedan' [lol]

but on a serious note +1 to that, nothing more to say!

My wife likes Honda Jazz and BMW 7 because both are silent and looks well integrated and neat. and she doesn't find JEEP entertaining from any angle.
Jayadev,
Please say thanks to your wife on my behalf. She has made my day by comparing my jazz with the 7! Seriously, I take comments made by women on cars very seriously, as they are totally unbiased & comes from the heart.[cheers]

I voted for sedans & have logic to back it up. Women rarely prefer big SUVs. & the reason for that is it is physically challenging & getting into 3rd row is next to impossible. Moreover, saree clad women find it cumbersome to get in & out of SUVs which have a higher GC.

My wife love sedans , but my wife has a strong belief though she has not driven any feels that suv will be more easy to drive since she can get a commanding view , but again she wants some style in the suv she dosent like the Scorpio and safari but likes the way ecosport and duster looks . But she is after me to buy a suv as she feels it will suit me more then a sedan .as far as sedan goes she does like but everything from accord, jaguar and the likes if I give her a choice and ask to select a manza or a Scorpio she will leave the call on me as she dosent like any of them but in Honda city and ecosport she will go for a ecosport .

My girl always prefer sedan. Does not have much logic behind it but she prefers looks and comfort of sedan. She seems it is stylish.

In chennai, i have seen gals mostly inside fortuner and endy with sun glass. i used to think they are very well fond of SUVs rather than sedans. [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Thread re-titled to make it slightly more meaningful and productive. New poll choices have been included as well.

Drive Safe,
350Z

The title seems to be valid now.

Now a days women are also interested to drive cars and when i ask my co-sister, she says that Sedans looks good and decent and same is the case with my own sister too.

God. Now a days TAI is full of Polls. SUV vs Sedan, Hatchback vs Sedan and now another poll..My wife likes Gypsy and Mahindra Thar . She likes off roading too
Wow! truly an enthusiast. guess you have to gift any one of them soon[:)]

Top Bottom