Do You Prefer Cars with Sporty Design?

Thread Starter #1
I have seen many people loves to have a sporty look of their car. For that they not only modifiy the body but also change lot of things like silencers or head lights and so on. Sometimes they love to generate an axtra sound from the silencer which sometime violate the sound pollution. Do you think its a great idea to change the original look of your car?

Thanking you

Regards

As long as the mod is done tastefully and they can rock it then why not! As a matter of fact I'll be installing some cutouts myself in the coming weeks. If the question was specifically on exhaust modifications my personal opinion is that only V8s tend to pull off the sound nicely. Also my personal preference is for cutouts since you have control on when you want to operate in stealth mode and when you want to bring the neighourhood down.

I always like my car to look a bit different that the rest of the stock cars on the road. Customizing a car boils down to individual preferences & budget.

I like my car to be a bit subtle yet sporty, not eye catchy or attention grabbing yet different from the crowd. But that is my taste.

Some like grabbing attention & for them FFE (aftermaket silencers) work. Some of them may not be show offs but they just enjoy the sound of a revving petrol. Regarding headlights, some people put projectors, LEDs & angel eyes, which if done tastefully looks excellent. I was considering the same for my car but it would have costed 20k... for that price, I would get myself a performance chip!

It depends upon the type of car. If it is cars like E Class, S Class, Jag; then it has to be sophisticated & subtle look. If you talk about CLS, SLK, or AMG versions of Merc, then sporty design wins.

In short, whatever maybe the shape, it should go with its engine & dynamics.
Modifying car say Swift to make it like sports car looks cheap & down-market. It becomes more like Bajaj Pulsar being modified to give look of CBR or Hayabusa....but you know the real story when the light turns green at signal [lol].

Company Made is the mantra....no personal mods.

Yes off-curse I love to have any car with sports look I think every youth wants to have a cars with sport design as they are having sizzling look and style.

Me too I love sporty looks but I won't modify the car maybe some alloys that's it I prefer the cars which are designed originally in a sporty fashion for ex- Nissan juke , Chevy beat , Renault pulse, megane , latitude ,range rover evoque fiat 500 .

Yes, always like sporty cars , they have different DNA , always eye catcher- head turners. Can spend a lot get my cars modified to look more sportier!

Top Bottom