Maruti Suzuki Ritz Receives a Facelift

Thread Starter #1

Attachments

Re: Maruti Ritz To Get Facelift Instead Of Backlift

If MSIL had designed or even redesigned the rear of Ritz in sloping down manner like all other cars, then Ritz would have merged in the crowd of hatches on the road.

It is a good thing the unique rear is a standout among the hatches. I remember if the original Hyundai Santro/Atoz in Korea had a similar rear but it was launched in India in less dramatic avatar. Had it been as per original ,people would have found Ritz more palatable. It could also be because we in India haven't been exposed to such radical yet utility designs (Fiat Multipla , Renault Kangoo/Traffic)

Is it part of their strategy to upgrade all the models? I can not make out the difference as such.

Anyway although a unique so-called futuristic design, requires a very special audience. Not many people pick up cars which look quirky.

I for one wouldn't pickup a car that is designed the way Ritz has been designed on the rear, if the design is quirky but its eye catching then I would go for it.

Maruti Suzuki Ritz to Change Looks : Front Grill Like Fiat Punto - Wish It is remodeled from REAR too[/URL]!) Ritz needs a Rear Restyling rather then the Front.

The Front remodeling is refreshing and it is learnt that even the Engine is modified to VVT as in New Swift. The Front Grill looks like FIAT Punto.

The rounded bumpers in the rear are an eye sore and can be modified with least effort and cost.

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks are again subjective. Few of my friends do love the rear design of Ritz. They call it 'futuristic' ! Anyways, front profile of the Ritz appears best to me. Hope MSIL carries forward 2012 Dzire's interiors to Ritz!

i dont see any big difference..msil are only making it more swift like now! [thumbsdown]

350Z

Core Team

I have no objection with rear design of Ritz. But as if Ritz’s front was not already similar to New Swift. Maruti is now making it closer to that.

By the way, looking at the above video it seems there is no change on the rear end at all.

Suzuki-Splash_2008_1024x768_wallpaper_06.jpg

Suzuki-Swift_2011_1024x768_wallpaper_0b.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ritz is looking stunning in this 'blazing red' !! Why don they get this color to India? [thinking]

Thread Starter #15

Maruti Ritz by IAB:
If this is the final design, then I would prefer the earlier one. Ritz never needed a facelift.
I did not like this 'jaw-dropping' face of Ritz.

Top Bottom