New Improvements Brought in Toyota Etios

Thread Starter #1
I read that Toyota has brought in some changes in the interiors of the Etios - not sure whether it is for both the hatchback and the sedan. The garish red colour is out and black is in for the VX variant for some of the colours.

Also read that the NVH is better and doors are also made heavier. Being a recent buyer, while I am not bothered about the interior colours, the last two points make me feel that I should have waited a bit more. :frown:

Has anyone else in the forum seen the changes?

Anyway, kudos to Toyota for bringing in the changes based on customer feedback.[thumbsup]

Re: Improvements brought in for Etios

Appreciate those people for bringing solutions for people's grievances[thumbsup].
Please share the news if you come across the changes which have been made

I read that Toyota has brought in some changes in the interiors of the Etios - not sure whether it is for both the hatchback and the sedan. The garish red colour is out and black is in for the VX variant for some of the colours.

Also read that the NVH is better and doors are also made heavier. Being a recent buyer, while I am not bothered about the interior colours, the last two points make me feel that I should have waited a bit more. :frown:

Has anyone else in the forum seen the changes?

Anyway, kudos to Toyota for bringing in the changes based on customer feedback.[thumbsup]
Read where? Can you share source of this information?

other changes are good but sad they removed red colour on interior. well it looked good IMO.

Well it's good for new customers but what about existing customers who trusted Toyota and bought the car already?? Forget the Interiors but what about the other things , will they do the same on the existing cars too?

I respect Fiat India in this aspect they are giving an option for all the existing owners too to increase the GC if they wish to.

I respect Fiat India in this aspect they are giving an option for all the existing owners too to increase the GC if they wish to.
Not only the ground clearance but all the previous known issues like clutch cylinder,weak air-conditioner have been upgraded free of cost. but they never issued any serious news or recall kind things.
So inside fiat owners community, is gaining great respect towards the Fiat brand with lots and lots of fiat cars seen on road.

No matter what they do to the car, the seats of the car look borrowed from I10. The interiors look cheap. (I don't actually mean they are... but at least look so) They need to change a lot of them.

I test drove the latest model as per the showroom guy here in Hyderabad last week and I tell you, you will not be happy if you buy that when you start looking at others car. Which has proper seats. Proper central console and more power which actually costs the same as your car.

Top Bottom