Parx Supercar Show 2012 (Mumbai) Details & Coverage

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Super Car Club of India has informed us that the much awaited super car show of the nation is now soon coming back with its fourth edition on 22nd January 2012. This event will witness an ocean of super sports cars, all at a single place, right from Lambhorgini Aventadors to Ferraris, Porsches, Bentleys, Aston Martin, Mercedes and many more. But if this isn’t enough, Valentino Balboni, a world renowned personality in the automotive sector who was a test driver of Lamborghini (Remember Balboni Edition?) is invited as a special chief guest for the event. For those who interested to catch a glimpse of these hot supercars, kindly note the following schedule:

- Supercar’s Reporting Time: 8:30 AM at Turf Club

- The Flag off Ceremony:
10:00 AM (Route mentioned below)

- Prize Distribution Ceremony: 12:30 PM at Turf Club

- The Route: Turf Club - Nariman Point – Marine Drive – Walkeshwar – Malabar Hill – Kamla Nehru Park – Kemps Corner – Breach Candy – Haji Ali – Worli Sea Face – Regroup at start of Sea Link – Sea Link – Regroup after Sea Link – Kalina – U turn under flyover at Sahara Star – Kalina – Regroup before toll on Sea Link – Sea Link – Worli Sea Face – NSCI – Race Course.

Mr. Gautam Singhania, Chairman & Managing Director, Raymond Limited.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #2

350Z

Core Team
Re: Parx Supercar Show 2012 To Be Held in Mumbai on 22nd Jan.

A few images of the preview:

Gautam Singhania.jpg

Gautam Singhania1.jpg

Imtiaz Khatri, Gautam Singhania, and Varun Jain at Parx Super Car Show preview.jpg

Imtiaz Khatri, Gautam Singhania, and Varun Jain at Parx Super Car Show preview1.jpg

Imtiaz Khatri, Gautam Singhania, and Varun Jain at Parx Super Car Show preview2.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Parx Supercar Show @ Mumbai - 22nd Jan 2012

Hi Guys, uploading few pics of some of the Automobile beauties i spotted today morning @ Mahalakshmi Race course, Mumbai. I am sure all enthusiastic friends here will like it.

Please add some pics if any friends in forum has.

[cheers]

Attachments

Re: Parx Supercar Show @ Mumbai - 22nd Jan 2012

I have nearly 100 pics. Will keep adding, please bare with that. Thanks.

Attachments

Some more for you all. Apologies for the reduced sizes, i had to do it cause it was taking too long to upload it otherwise.

[cheers]

Attachments

Last set of pics for you all. If you find too many of SLS pics, sorry for that but i could not resist clicking endlessly. Hope you like all pics.

All clicked at the venue only as i opted out to go for drive around city pot that. I am sure we will get to see more clicks of on road journey from fellow friends. [:)]

Attachments

You are really lucky man.Most of them are new and unregistered i think. Those are from the dealer or what ?. I am totally in love with that GTR:stupid:. Mind blowing.

Thread Starter #8

350Z

Core Team

Fantastic images. Thanks for a really exhaustive coverage of the event. This is something I was eagerly looking forward to from a mumbaikar at TAI. Nice work, keep it coming. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

You are really lucky man.Most of them are new and unregistered i think. Those are from the dealer or what ?. I am totally in love with that GTR:stupid:. Mind blowing.
Hi Icecold.. actually very few of those were straight from showrooms.. more particularly AMG range of SLS, C63, couple of Audi's etc. All other car owners were seen around discussing their possessions [;)]

Re: Coverage: Parx Supercar Show 2012 at Mumbai on 22nd Jan.

Nice cars as always, but the coverage was excellent [thumbsup] Thanks for sharing it here

wow so many supercars at one place, nice coverage, good snaps.

@ Monil
The Ny taxi yellow z4 i guess its the same one which was in Bangalore or maybe not,great pics,keep it up!

Next to the corvette there seems to be a Bentley Gt with black rims it would be nice if you upload some pics of that beast

i am in love!! A SLS Convertible!! in flesh too!! I cant even type properly!!

Fantastic images. Thanks for a really exhaustive coverage of the event. This is something I was eagerly looking forward to from a mumbaikar at TAI. Nice work, keep it coming. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z. I have also managed to get in touch with one of the media guy and i m hopeful of some more pics from him. Expecting it in couple of days, will surely upload those too.

@ Monil
The Ny taxi yellow z4 i guess its the same one which was in Bangalore or maybe not,great pics,keep it up!

Next to the corvette there seems to be a Bentley Gt with black rims it would be nice if you upload some pics of that beast
Hi.. I m not too sure about bangalore event, could be the same. [:)]

I have uploaded all the pics i could from my collection. Expecting some more from a friend, will surely upload if i find any specific pics of Red beauty u want to see. [cheers]

Top Bottom