My list of game changers:
1. Premier Padmini : For the decent looks & giving tough time to Ambassador.
2. M800: Small car revolution.
3. Hyundai Santro: Tall-boy design, first car for many Indians in it's times.
4. Tata Safari: First Indian SUV.
5. Maruti Swift: Sporty premium hatchback
6. Tata Indica: Most VFM
spacious hatchback. The diesel hatchback.
7. Tata Nano: Most affordable.
8. Mahindra Scorpio: Muscular, sporty SUV giving tough competition to Safari.
9. Old Honda City: Premium sedan aspired by many.
10. Toyota Qualis: Good UV.
11. Maruti Ertiga: Premium VFM
12. Premier Rio: First compact SUV, although could not sell much, but introduced new segment on which others will be cashing now.
Apart from cars, few commercial vehicles which were game changers are the Tempo Matador, Tempo Traveller, Tata 407 mini truck, Maruti Omni.