1) The rpm meter doesn't have red (danger) zone marked on it.The white rpm neddle turns bright red whenever it enters the danger zone , also seeks attention.
2) The rear cabin lights/ map reading lights are placed at a place on ceiling which can be reached by all five passengers easily, helpful for driver if left on by rear passengers.
Also useful for driver if he wants to read news paper in fully reclined seat position when the car is parked at night.
3) comes with strong , non attractive (kid proof) semi detachable rubber cap for USB plug.
4) Semi lockable under seat tray for 3 bottles. It is a safty feature probably
If anybody inside the car wants to drink water , you have to stop the car and then take out the bottle , then drink. Drinking water in a moving car can be hazardous for respiratory system , also clothes can get wet. There is no bottle holder in car though cup holders are provided.
5) correct size /shape coin store trench, coin removal is easy.
6) lit power window buttons.
7) rear mobile charger on rear parcel tray , which makes picking up the cellphone without lifting up the back every now and then.
some pun intended.
No smoking feature - car doesn't come with OE ash tray.
Rear AC feature without rear vent- Conditioned air from front vents reaches to rear quickly.
Originally Posted by TSIVipul
I am a fan of my car.
If you are a fan of your car , then car must be feeling cool whenever you enter inside.(no pun intended)
Take it as a compliment.
Originally Posted by sudharshang
Did anybody mention that Scorpio Refresh has the following additional features?
- Fire retardant
I think fire retardant upholstery is universal now.
My BS2 Wagon R owners mannual mentioned , not to modify, add on upholstery as the OE one is fire resistant IIRC.