Highlights about New Communication from Fiat India:
- Fiat products come from the heart: crafted with passion and deep thought.
- Fiat is international, individualistic, and high on tech. with “passion” and “depth”.
- Product is the key, with innovation and Diesel technology being core strengths of Fiat.
Originally Posted by nithin_v
I missed the Question and Answer session due to unavailability of video stream.
No worries. Here are some of the interesting questions that I can recall at the moment:
Q) You have opened up the Fiat Cafe at Janpath. But the road will soon be closed for next 2 Years due to the construction of Delhi Metro. So how will people reach at Cafe?
- Mr.Rajeev Kapoor (With a smile): Yes. The road will be closed for next 2 Years but as soon as the construction is complete - The outcome will be very positive. It will draw a lot more people to the Fiat Cafe. As far as the present situation is concerned, if some one is really passionate, he can still definitely reach at the cafe.
Q) Do you have any plans to provide Fiat Cars to manufacturer like Maruti Suzuki? (
- No, we do not have any plans as such for future (Media persons laughing).
Q) Do you think these minor upgrades will work for Fiat? What are your sales target?
- Yes. These are useful upgrades which are going to help the company. We can not provide specific numbers set for sales target. But you will eventually yourself notice as they happen to rise.
Originally Posted by Nuvo
No picture/image available of new Punto/Linea 2012 at any of Fiat-India's websites
Just wait. I'm uploading them all in sometime.