Guys, lets discuss what your 5 most loved & most disliked Indian cars over here.
Rule is that, the car should be in sale right now in India. That is, the car should not be out of production & the company should have a dealership in India.
so dont include Maseratis & Hummers! You can include Lambos & Bentleys.
My list is as follows:
Loved (high end)-
1) Lambo Gallardo Spyder - Ultimate Bull
2) Rolls Royce Phantom - Road presence & luxury at its best
3) Jaguar XJ-L - Looks to die for!
4) Range Rover Evoque - Best looking SUV in the world!
5) Audi Q7 - Size matters!
Loved (lower end)-
1) Mahindra XUV500 - VFM
2) Chevrolet Cruze - Diesel dragster!
3) Hyundai Santa Fe - Torque monster
4) Mahindra Scorpio - mHawk engine
5) Punto 90 hp - gorgeous italian looks
1) Mahindra Verito - good car but ugly
2) ambassador - too outdated now
3) Tata Indica - lot of reasons
4) omni - do we really need this breadbox on wheels now?
5) fortuner - overpriced innova