General Motors (Chevrolet) Organizing Free Service Camp

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
General Motors India has announced a Free Mega Service and Sales Camp with multiple services under one roof at the Jawahar Lal Nehru International Stadium on October 24 and 25 between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Besides a Free Service Check up, the other facilities on offer are Buy/Exchange, Loan Facility, Test Drives, Kid’s Section and Snack Bars, Mr P. Balendran, Vice-President, GM India said. The camp is also open to dealers and OEM partners. With Chevrolet’s en tire range of cars on display, prospective customers will be best positioned to make an informed choice based on personal preferences and the multiple price points on offer.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team
I got a call from them and I have booked my appointment tommorow at 3 pm
You have booked an appointment in Pune or Mumbai? Since as per the website it’s only for Pune and Jharkhand.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have told my senior about the camp. He is booking a service appointment for the same.

Thanks for the info!

In Mumbai Gian motors called me and told me about the free monsoon checkup and free body wash and some discount coupons any way my service was due so thought of going and doing all that tommorow .

Top Bottom