New Mahindra Xylo Facelift Now Launched

Re: Is Mahindra Xylo Facelift Coming?

well every one here waiting for mini xylo but mahindra has testing new xylo now?? [shock]

well every one here waiting for mini xylo but mahindra has testing new xylo now?? [shock]
May be they are thinking to give more features to the 5 seater versions, such as ACC etc at competitive price.

Just sharing same Image - Now what is the difference ? [thinking]
They should change front look

Attachments

350Z

Core Team

If the face of Xylo is changed a little, it would really gain more lovers.
Exactly. Xylo looks nice from everywhere except from the front, especially that short slanting bonnet which rather gives it a milk van look. I couldn’t be any happier if Mahindra rectifies this thing, but unfortunately, from the picture it appears that it is going to remain unchanged. May be expect a revised bumper and headlamps only?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Exactly. Xylo looks nice from everywhere except from the front, especially that short slanting bonnet which rather gives it a milk van look. I couldn’t be any happier if Mahindra rectifies this thing, but unfortunately, from the picture it appears that it is going to remain unchanged. May be expect a revised bumper and headlamps only?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Ha ha ha, Vibhor.[lol]

I think the Xylo owners should not see this statement.

Thread Starter #8

Xylo looks nice from everywhere except from the front, especially that short slanting bonnet which rather gives it a milk van look.
milk van [lol]

Found this pic on the net. If M&M modifies the face like this, it will look great.

Attachments

Drive Safe,
350Z
Mahindra design team has proven time after time how to goof up good designs, first the xylo and now the xuv, only thing you can say about the looks of all mahindra cars barring first gen scorpio is yuck.

Now this makes me to think over the current one,maybe we can expect this in the 2012 auto expo.As 350Z says xylo looks good from side profile but if they make a facelift like the Knightrider posted it will be good

Drive Safe,
350Z
Spot on 350Z! That was one of the reason we did not go for Xylo though it is a good VFM [lol]

I think they designed the Genio first and then re-modelled to Xylo ( Xylo project codename was Ingenio! ). Genio looks better than Xylo with that look [clap]

Surfer, I don't see any difference except the tail lights,but am sure that some minor body tweaks are done in the side rear door and back door.what about the front part?

Sorry, I was able to take a single pic only, the car was fully covered from front and back so not able to find anything.

Top Bottom