Witty Acts By Frustrated Car Owners

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Every person buys a new car with great expectations and treats the new ride as a friend rather than just a piece of machine but however, sometimes the entire fun spoils up when the car he receives is nothing more than a lemon. And then, the owners come up with creative ideas to show their frustrations and disappointment to the manufacturer and cautioning other buyers from purchasing that particular model. Let us share a few pictures of those. A couple of examples can be seen in our forum itself, such as a case with Munish’s Etios and Frustrated Gallardo Owner.

Fiat Punto.jpg
Picture Source: Facebook

Drive Safe,
350Z

Oh boy. Well it is direct attack on Fiat-Tata friendship and primarily on Fiat. I wish his case is one of case and not a trend. I have my sympathy / empathy with the owner.

Whats wrong with punto ? if there are many people feel that some product is bad than it makes some sense to criticize it. No product is perfect but there are few unlucky who get this kind of faulty pieces and hence get Frustrated.

How sad to see a company like FIAT fail in our country, just because of poor service. Everytime FIAT come out with such amazing car like Palio, Punto, Linea but their poor ASS stop people buying their car. Whats worst is that FIAT doesn't even care.

Whoa[shock], This is even more shocking than the punto posted above!
Think the owner had tough time keeping this thing.And the car is of Bangalore as i read KA,

Well all three picture posts are nothing but amount of frustration customers have faced by these companies be it A.S.S or in general for the product. More frustrating to note is they are showing all this to the entire world and asking them to do not consider these things.

Well, such things create doubt in future buyer's mind and directly impact sales of that particular brand or product.

Pathetic state I must say. May God be with them.

Whats wrong with punto ? if there are many people feel that some product is bad than it makes some sense to criticize it. No product is perfect but there are few unlucky who get this kind of faulty pieces and hence get Frustrated.
Well all three picture posts are nothing but amount of frustration customers have faced by these companies be it A.S.S or in general for the product. More frustrating to note is they are showing all this to the entire world and asking them to do not consider these things.
I would do even worse if I had to face any trouble . These brands are not our family inheritance but they suck even the last drop of your blood in the name of sale and when you go with some problems they turn there back towards you with millions of excuses. How can any sane individual can hold his temper.

I have even heard hand to hand quarrels,slapping in tata fiat service centre . Dont know about others yet.

I almost did this for my Alto.
I remember your bad times with the M.A.S.S people. God that was a real pain[frustration]. Seems many automotive companies are going the same way.

I have a problem with my Unicorn, Its neutral indicator switch has gone bust and its been a year now since I've ordered the part. It still has not been made available at the Honda Service in my hometown. Though its not much of an issue, I still need to always pull in the clutch when I'm cranking the engine, No matter even if the bike's in Neutral.

The Honda Dealer here has told me that they are facing a crisis with the shortage for spares (Thanks to Honda) and that many customers are suing them along with the company at Consumer Forums for their two wheelers not getting serviced and returned even after weeks.

Last edited:

Top Bottom