Tata Safari Maintenance Package (4 Years / 40,000 Kms)

Thread Starter #1
Today i visited TaTa showroom . while i was asking person few details regarding tata safari ex model i saw separate maintenance package costing around 16k . According to it for 40,000KM or 4Years owner of safari doesn't need to pay single Rs. on it maintenance even engine oil also [surprise]

Nice offer

zengetz

Suspended
Re: 4years/40,000KM maintenance pakage for Safari

Wow ! thats too good to be true are you sure ? Need to read the fine print

Hmmm never knew Safari has this offer. This scheme is called as AMC by VW. Absolutely everything is covered in the AMC regarding regular servicing , which means you pay only for fuel for the next 4 years(in this case).

Even i find this offer good if you are planning to keep your car for more than 4 years.

Thread Starter #4
Re: 4years/40,000KM maintenance pakage for Safari

Hmmm never knew Safari has this offer. This scheme is called as AMC by VW. Absolutely everything is covered in the AMC regarding regular servicing , which means you pay only for fuel for the next 4 years(in this case).

Even i find this offer good if you are planning to keep your car for more than 4 years.
oh yes now i remember . its name was AMC when i asked him he too told me same thing [:D] . Now its making me buy new safari again

Wow ! thats too good to be true are you sure ? Need to read the fine print
that's what that guy told me and if i remember correctly it was also advertised on radio also sometime back . it was mentioned as AMC after reading dhaya i came to remember as for now i think its only offered for safari you can visit tata showroom to confirm [;)]

Yes with such schemes from TATA and extended warranty also one can have complete peace of mind especially with TATA cars since they are prone to more niggles.

If you go to showroom next time ask whether AMC is there for Aria too. But i think AMC should be taken while delivery itself , now its too late for me!

Almost all car makers are now starting with such maintainance packages. I guess it was started by Chevy as 3 yr package then I heard of Skoda shield and now this. Do hyundai/Maruti have such offerings? Can anybody confirm this.

freakdude.

As far as i know in 2010 when my cousin bought the safari, an AMC cum extended warentee was given at Rs 9900 for 3yrs / 30000 km with mechanical breakdown asistance 24x7.

Covers: brake pads, clutch, A/C Gas, Brake liners, Drive Belts, Wiper Blade Kit, Caliper Kit, Suspension Parts , Oils, Filters, Wheel alignment and Balancing, Labour charges for scheduled services

Does not cover: Bulbs, Fuses, Wheel Rim, Body Parts

This package reallly gave us peace of mind and even fetched my cousin a couple of bucks more when she sold her safari.

thank you.

That is a nice trend as it will help many buyers to make a decision giving them freedom of mind. Yes VW provides it as AMC and is valid for 3 years and covers almost everything which is not caused by unnatural damage.

I am not sure if Maruti provides such maintenance contract for its cars. They are any way selling like hot cakes with or without AMCs [:)]

Top Bottom