New Mercedes Benz C-Class Exclusive Launch Coverage

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Mercedes Benz has just dropped an invite in The Automotive India’s mail box for the launch of face lifted C-Class. We know that the battle in the entry level premium luxury segment is turning up in India but with cars like BMW 3 Series Corp. Edition or Audi A4 for its lavish looks stealing all the limelight, how can a renowned brand like Mercedes Benz stay behind, even more so when especially it is best known for nothing but its exclusivity and luxury? The New C-Class will officially debut here on September 1st, 2011. We’ll keep you informed right here.

Mercedes-Benz-C-Class_2012_800x600_wallpaper_19.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-C-Class_2012_800x600_wallpaper_48.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-C-Class_2012_800x600_wallpaper_6d.jpg
Pics: NetCarShow.com

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: New Mercedes C-Class Debuts on 1st September

This is excellent news ! Merc has set up an exclusive grand outlet in my office premise (UB City) for this launch. Will try to post a pic tomorrow.

Last edited:

Is this fully loaded,
will the base versions have this grill?
These were the questions running on mind.
Anyway,
best of luck to merc india and for their efforts.Let their efforts work!

I somehow prefer the older version. Maybe I'll get used to it with time. I just hated the Laura and i10 facelifts but now I'm liking them.

I got a chance to look at this one at the EA Mall in Chennai last Sunday. The outlet was closed early since the battery for the car got discharged, i had a quick chat with the SE for a moment and few things that i remember are below:

-The Top model :avangarde diesel costs 42L (OTR Chennai)
-Sun Roof would come in Black Color for all the colors and is available only for avangarde version
-Front Chrome Grill only for avangarde version and for the elegance version, only the Royal star without the grill
-Mileage 14kmpl on HW and 10Kmpl in City (Diesel)
-The base vesion :Executive would not have any features except the brand- as said by the SE

It looks really cool.. good attempt and rather good move by Mercedes.

Thread Starter #10

350Z

Core Team

I got a chance to look at this one at the EA Mall in Chennai last Sunday. The outlet was closed early since the battery for the car got discharged, i had a quick chat with the SE for a moment and few things that i remember are below:

-The Top model :avangarde diesel costs 42L (OTR Chennai)
-Sun Roof would come in Black Color for all the colors and is available only for avangarde version
-Front Chrome Grill only for avangarde version and for the elegance version, only the Royal star without the grill
-Mileage 14kmpl on HW and 10Kmpl in City (Diesel)
-The base vesion :Executive would not have any features except the brand- as said by the SE
Thanks for the special info! Did you click any pictures?

Please elaborate on this more.
All these models (A4, 3, C etc.) are the first step into premium luxury segment. That’s why they are popularly known as “Entry Level Premium Luxury Cars”.

Drive Safe,
350Z

audi standing in mercedes stall?? [evil]
[:)] Nope. Some one was getting down from his Audi when I clicked. Thats the valet parking stop point. The new car will be stationed within those white walls. Nothing has been revealed till now.

Top Bottom