Fiat First: Comprehensive Customer Service Program

Thread Starter #1
Fiat's CEO Rajeev Kapoor announced a multi-faceted customer care program which they are referring to as "Fiat First".

Thread Starter #3

Fiat India has introducing Fiat First programme, which will deliver satisfaction for existing and potential Fiat car owners through a holistic approach towards service. Fiat now boasts of a strong network of 99 dealerships and 6 point of sales spanning across 77 cities in the country. All these dealerships have a separate identity for Fiat and offer an international ownership experience for customers. To ensure consistent delivery of this world-class experience from the time of purchase to after sales, the Tata-Fiat network has employed 800 sales & service personnel dedicated completely to Fiat.

Fiat First includes : -
  • Robust and growing Tata-Fiat dealer network
  • World class roadside assistance program
  • Industry leading warranty coverage
  • Benchmark reliability (interval between services)
  • Ease of availability of competitively priced genuine spare parts
  • 24X7 Fiat Assistance service can be accessed by calling a national toll free number 1800- 209- 3428 at any time of the day or night.

A Fiat car owner can use any of the services on offer if the vehicle is within a 100 km radius of a Tata-Fiat dealership or service station. Services under this initiative include assistance for replacement or repair of a damaged part or flat tyre, fuel support (up to 5 litres) for fuel problems, key support in the event of key loss or a lockout and battery jump start in case of engine failure. In addition to this, owners will also be offered onward journey assistance up to 50 kms, towing services within a 100 km radius of a Tata-Fiat dealership or service station. The service is currently available to Linea and Punto customers on charge basis with an industry leading coverage of 50 months. Exiting Fiat brand owners can also access the RSA as per call charge.
Fiat also announces the launch of extended warranty package for the Linea and Grande Punto. The comprehensive extended warranty product can be purchased at all Tata Fiat dealerships. Fiat First will also come with a promise of availability of genuine spare parts at prices benchmarked with competition.

Source - Motorbeam

Seems like FIAT is showing very keen interest & they are investing in INDIA!

Its really good hear about the services.

Thread Starter #6
Details -
Introducing a new gold standard in customer service, designed especially for you: For the first time ever, Fiat brings you an unmatched 50-month warranty.* An Exclusive 24-hr Roadside Assistance service. A network of 103 service outlets spread across 77 cities for easy availability of genuine Fiat spare parts at competitive prices. What’s more, the long service interval ensures that your car stays on the road longer. Quite honestly, we have raised the bar on customer service. After all we had our cars to keep up with.

GROWING SERVICE NETWORK:
• Network coverage of 103 service outlets in 77 cities pan India.
• Over 800 highly skilled Sales and service field staff dedicated to your Fiat.

24 X 7 ROADSIDE ASSISTANce SERVICE:
• Fiat Roadside Assistance, a 24X7 assistance service.
• Pan India coverage with value added benefits.

LONG SERVICE INTERVAL:
• Service interval of 15000 kms for Linea and Grande Punto which means less visits to service stations.
• Smart Service Schedule Reminder.

LONGEST WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• 50 month warranty coverage for Fiat’s new range of vehicles.
• Reassurance of product quality.
• Reduced maintenance cost.

GENUINE SPARE PARTS AT COMPETITIVE PRICES:
• Easy availability of Fiat genuine spare parts at competitive prices.
• Parts prices embarked with competition.

Conditions apply.
Warranty period mentioned is inclusive of manufacturer warranty of 24 months and an additional warranty of 26 months offered by third party.
For details please refer the extended warranty booklet.
Vehicles covered under Fiat Roadside Assistance are Grande Punto and Linea.

Source - Fiat India

350Z

Core Team
That is a really great initiative!
All I will say now is that, this shows FIAT India is caring for the customers!
Wish you all the luck FIAT, There are chances of my new car being a Fiat!

Drive Safe!
350Z

Way to go fiat! This is a complete service package.
Fiat is working on its after sales service/dealership network and that shows!

Thread Starter #9
Some positive feedback started - finally

See some positive feedbacks for Fiat Road Side Assistance - from Fiat User Group on Yahoogroups (I know one can find multiple negative feedback also).

Vinay sambaragimath
I had a break down of accelerator cable last fri night at 830@pm in the middle of a highway on way to tirupati with family in my adventure.

Called roadside assistance. In 1 hour there was a mechanic and with constant oncall support from tata motors..mechanic actually managed to go back to nearest town middle of night, used his ingenuity, replaced cable with a bajaj scooter cable, repair completed by 1130 pm and I was in tirupati at 1215 midnight.

Replacement original fiat cable receive by concorde and got a call from them today.

I am a delighted customer ! So not a one off...
Richeek
Hi Everybody,

Writing to share my experience with Fiat Roadside Assistance. My battery had gone too weak to start the car so I called 1800-209-3428.

The phone was answered by a smart sounding guy with an "eager to help" tone. He asked me what model I had and when I said Petra 1.6 he asked me if that was a Fiat vehicle. I told him that it was a sedan version of the Palio 1.6 and he said "oh a Palio conversion" - I thought it was no use trying to explain further - so I said yes.

In any case he assured me that he would organise help and within 20 minutes a Tata Motors van was at my office carpark and a well mannered and helpful mechanic was out jump starting my car. Even before we had finished, the Fiat guy was calling the mechanic and following up to see if the job had been done.

Now - that was a wow experience - completely unexpected from Fiat or Tata.

This roadside assistance is meant for all fiat vehicles within 50 months of sale and mine is in its 48th month.

That was my experience - I hope it was not a one off.

Another lesson I learnt today was that my car is so exclusive that even Fiat customer service is not aware of the existence of the model.

Best wishes to all of you over there - hope everybody starts seeing a welcome but unexpected change in customer service experience.

Petra 1.6 ELX 2005 63500 Km

Thats really good to see!! What I feel is we need to have some patience with this brand. If they are being honest, they deserve a really really good and patient second chance to make a big comeback in India.

Cheers,
Vroom

Arun

Suspended
They are working on their A.S.S now. Kudos Fiat! You got golden miles to cover.

OT: Vroom, should try breaking your new car down just to check? [lol!] [stupid]

350Z

Core Team
Impressive.
This is a good news RSM, Can you also share the link to that discussion?

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #15
Fiat Free checks up camps

Free checks up camps are organized at Tata Fiat dealers through our
distributor Tata Motors, with support back up from Fiat for all its
customers.

Schedule dates as below :

* 20 & 21 Feb 2010 – North Region ( Delhi-NCR,Chandighar,
Ludhiana , Lucknow )
* 27 & 28 Feb 2010 – East Region ( Kolkata ,Bhubaneshwar,Guwahati)
* 6 & 7 Mar 2010 – South Region ( Bangalore , Chennai, Hyderabad ,
Cochin , Trivandrum , Coimbatore )
* 13 & 14 Mar 2010 – West Region ( Mumbai , Thane , Kalyan, A’bad,
Nagpur , Indore , Surat , Jaipur)
* To obtain maximum customer contact & response all above are
scheduled on Saturday & Sunday.

Requesting to give vide publicity at all forums.

Thanking you in advance
Best regards,
Mangesh Kodalkar

Customer Service s Department

( For Fiat Linea and Fiat Grande Punto)

Fiat India Automobiles Limited
B-19,Ranjangaon MIDC Industrial Area
Ranjangaon-412210
Taluka Shirur,District Pune
Maharashtra
Tel +91 2138 672764
Fax +91 2138 672800