Hyundai i20 Fluidic Now Launched @ Rs.4.73 Lakhs

Thread Starter #1
fluidic i20 making way??

Hyundai has recently updated all its models to give it the Fluidic look. However one car was overlooked and that is the i20. The Hyundai i20 went on sale in December, 2008 and since then got no real facelift. The Korean automaker gave the i20 some chrome last summer but that won’t do the trick for long. Naturally the family face should debut on the car soon, giving some boost to the i20 brand. The 2012 Hyundai i20 will feature the signature Hyundai grille and fluidic headlights along with revised tail lights and new alloy wheels. The interiors will also get slight revision to get it in line with latest standards. Expect a slight price hike of Rs. 20,000/- when the new i20 goes on sale in October, 2011. The engines will remain untouched with the same 1.2L, 1.4L petrol and 1.4L diesel continuing in the facelift version. source - motorbeam

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hyundai i20 Facelift Soon!

I was wondering exactly the same thing a couple of days ago. Hyundai i20 is one of the best premium hatchbacks in the market today and also an important product for the company too. This mid-life makeover will definitely help to re-generate all the excitement which has been overshadowed by the recent launches in India. Let’s wait and watch. I’m expecting i20 to come out with an aggressive face and better tail lamp design this time.

Drive Safe,
350Z

For me the face lift picture looks like some thing copied from figo and punto.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well the probable reason why Hyundai hasn't touched the i20 till now is because its still selling well without any discounts!

Facelift i like the front , typical Hyundai and looks more like Fluidic Verna but rear not to my taste!

Re: Hyundai i20 Fluidic Facelift Soon!

I am loving the new design. Although the face is pretty much the same as that of the new Verna, but the rear is looking upmarket. To me the current i20 appears too boring for my taste.

I like the new look barring the rear! Also profile looks so much like Figo and oh the color in the pics, can not discount the similarity.

But i like the new age front grille, looks nice.[:)]

Thread Starter #12

i think rear will be same to i20.. hyundai will only add sharp fluidic headlights like they done with i10!!

In the Car & Bike Show on NDTV they said that the Fluidic Design had a lot of flaws, I hope they have rectified it with the new i20!

Looks like the Verna hatchback! BTW I liked the aggressive looks of new Verna, i10 and this facelifted i20.

[anger]On seeing this i should cancel my booking for Verna and go for New Ford Fiesta as i hate to see hatchbacks with the same face of my Sedan. Ford had dropped their Fiesta Hatchback Plans [:)]

Top Bottom