Honda Prelude Transformed into Lamborghini Gallardo

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
I’m not a fan of usual wannabe cars but this one immediately caught my attention that I had to park the car to check it out. No prizes for guessing, it’s none other than the Honda Prelude, which is getting a Lamborghini Gallardo transformation job. I’m already a fan of Prelude and watching this was just like an icing on the cake for enthusiast like me. I accept. The job may not be neat from some places, but yes, it’s a lot neat than what one would expect after having a look at it in person. Also, the even better part is that the people working to modify this car were equally enthusiastic too. However if I had a Prelude, I’d not modify it like this, but still congratulations to the owner if he’s reading this post. You’re one lucky person to own such a beautiful piece of machine. [thumbsup]

green_honda_prelude.JPG

honda_prelude.JPG

honda_prelude_gallardo.JPG

honda_prelude_modified_1.JPG

modified_honda_prelude.JPG

transformed_honda_prelude.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ho no!!!
But why invest a huge amount in this transformation? Of course 'Vitamin-M' matters & the same makes some constraint in owning the true machine. I came across many such modifications (mostly 2 wheelers) which found their shelters in scrap yards after small accidents. Because everything is custom made & getting it repaired is much difficult & consumes more time & money.

One of my friend transformed his brand new Pulsar 180 into Honda CBE, spending around 40k INR. 2 small accidents burned his pocket by another 25k. Wrong selection of drive ratio (chain sprocket) result in complete engine seize[frustration] Spent 10k again and finally sold it for 40k[surprise] in just 7 months with a odo reading 5k. Completely waste of money.

AMG

Suspended
That would surely make into the weird mods list.

I mean seriously, why do people seek the pose value and nothing else.

owning different thing then horde of sheep's gives you feeling which can't be explained in words .

front and side are looking good only back side is not looking good . I hope owner know driving less GC car is total pain in city

+1 to Mastersquall! But also like Mr.Boss said lot depends on the skilled personnel and the execution of the job , else the money spent will go down the drain!

Lets see if we can catch the finished product!

I saw this last weekend when the body work was still going on. Only yesterday a friend of mine told me that he saw a green Lamborghini Gallardo getting so work done on a roadside mechanic shop. I realised he was talking about this particular car. If they can decieve my friend, who can normally identify a Lamborghini from some other car, then I think they've done a good enough job. [thumbsup]
But IMO it doesn't look anywhere near a Gallardo, I'd rather have a stock Prelude rather than a wierd modified car. [frustration]

Thread Starter #7

350Z

Core Team
Ho no!!!
But why invest a huge amount in this transformation? Of course 'Vitamin-M' matters & the same makes some constraint in owning the true machine. I came across many such modifications (mostly 2 wheelers) which found their shelters in scrap yards after small accidents. Because everything is custom made & getting it repaired is much difficult & consumes more time & money.
That is true. But keeping aside the other concerns for once, this modification has the perfection. No? Especially from front and sides. That’s what I’m impressed about. Otherwise, Yes. Personally I’d have considered to spend the amount on maintaining and tastefully modifying the Prelude while sticking to its original shape.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom