Volkswagen Brings Diesel Hot Hatch: Polo GT TDi (Details: Pg.14)

Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
The polo facelift will get:

Steering mounted audio controls
New Music system
Bluetooth
And other minor changes.

Source: Motorbeam

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Volkswagen Polo Facelift

Yeah good news , no steering controls in both Polo and Vento even in the top-end model was baffling!

They should have had these features in first place for the premium which they charge.

Still there is no climate control and what will the cost for this "extras" the VW will be charging.

@AMG - kindly mention the originial source for these images and information.

@ Cortina Oh Polo doesn't have climate control even in highline variant? Vento has climate control in highline variant.

Thread Starter #5

AMG

Suspended

@ cortina

I bet you can reads the watermark on the pics.

@cooldhaya - Polo Highline doesn't have Climate control even in 1.6 version - What an irony ? and the pictures show that it still doesn't have climate control.

may be they will remove some other thing for audio mounted steering,like they did for EORVM .they remove back power windows button from driver side .also windows roll up function from remote key.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Volkswagen Polo Facelift Coming

Volkswagen is consistently testing New Polo and New Touareg in Pune. Both the cars are expected to come this festive season.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Good new, Expect to have some increase in GC and back seat space.All hatch back segment cars getting face-lift ;)

This piece of news doesn't look reliable. Though it is possible to have a 1.5/1.6 TDI with these features. Or a new trim(read HL+ etc.) with minor changes such as steering mounted control and better music system can not be ruled out. Though VW denied any upgrade in near future.

Read what VW clarifies on Facebook Fanpage...

'New Polo' and 'New Vento'
VW fans and customers, this is for all those who have been inquiring about launches of the above models. As of now, we have no confirmation of this and news of any imminent launches are just rumours. Thanks.

But the images posted above seem true to me! I think those features will be added in the Highline variant in some point of time , look wise i don't see any changes happening.

@cooldhaya
I also have a slight doubt in mind. I may be incorrect but i feel like this might also be a moded car of someone who got this music system and steering imported and got fitted in his/her car. This a quite possible because the steering is leather wrapped and the steering coloumn and dashboard of regular polo is imported one without these controls. So anybody with contacts can get it from abroad.
It may also be a case of this car being a normal car used for testing various things which might have original imported componets which were later decided not to put on indian variants keeping in view the cost involved.
I also would like to mention that the price on which polo/vento is offered in india is very less compare to other countries but the quality levels are same due to most of the parts are imported.
And if this is a test car of future uplift than it should be a Polo TDI becasue why VW will test things like steering mounted controls and a new music system on roads. It can very well be tested inside factory without giving any scope for speculations.

Last edited:

And if this is a test car of future uplift than it should be a Polo TDI becasue why VW will test things like steering mounted controls and a new music system on roads. It can very well be tested inside factory without giving any scope for speculations.
well you may also be right but speculations are also that new polo will have more powerful engine! it can launch in weeks time acc. to motorbeam!!

Attachments

Top Bottom