Honda Brio Sedan? It's Honda Amaze

Thread Starter #1
hi guys! this is rendering of honda brio sedan.. it will come in 2013 end and give competition to toyota etios!! [thumbsup]

pics source - paultan.org

Honda-Brio-sedan-rear.jpg

honda-brio-sedan-front-theophilus.jpg

AMG

Suspended
Re: Honda Brio Sedan Speculations

This is nothing but a photoshop.

I can post (photoshopped) pics of a Bentley hatch on my blog and say it will launch on diwali at Rs. 1.5 lakh, but it would be untrue.

Dont take renderings too seriously.

Oh too bad to hear this is false news! Because the sedan version looks so much better than the hatch!

350Z

Core Team

This is nothing but a photoshop.

I can post (photoshopped) pics of a Bentley hatch on my blog and say it will launch on diwali at Rs. 1.5 lakh, but it would be untrue.

Dont take renderings too seriously.
Before passing out such statements, we must keep in mind the practicality of thought too. No? This is one of the cleanest renderings I have ever seen and sedan version of Brio will be a no brainer. When manufacturer like Toyota can decide to launch Etios hatchback and sedan in India, there is no chance of Honda staying away from the same market. Only wish if they do not end up spoiling the car whenever it turns out into reality.

Drive Safe,
350Z

No actually the rumors are there in the market that a car by the name Honda Brio sedan will be launched in 2013.
But you cant believe them yet, But one thing we know for now that after the features that Honda Brio has right now the upcoming car will be a something to look at in terms of features and style.

rattlesnake Welcome to TAI
Well can you post the source link if possible, If it comes then its a good news.
BTW - Do your small intro to us.

hi guys! this is rendering of honda brio sedan.. it will come in 2013 end and give competition to toyota etios!! [thumbsup]
Excellent rendering!!

Unfortunately the actual design coming out are not always as good as renderings.

Brio Sedan is a nice idea provided they price it properly (must have learned from Jazz) and they should not attempt for a cost cutting like they did for City recently.

By the way, Etios don't need a competition[evil]

I think with the light of the news filtering in the air that Honda are going to make a entry level sedan to take on Dezire on BRIO platform, I think that this is one stunning rendering, at least it gives us an idea of what to expect.

@350Z

Bro don't worry Honda designers have never made ugly cars like swift,dezire,etios,etc.,so there is every chance that even if they would stick a boot on to BRIO, I think that it will have decent finnesse and class unlike others. Also there is news abt 1.4 L diesel motor being readied for this car, if that happens than TATA, toyota, suzuki all will have a huge headache.

Re: 5 Days Epic Saga - My Honda Brio SMT Rallye Red

That the Brio hatch is all set to spawn a stubby little boot is no secret. Honda has made it amply clear that it wants to fuel growth in India with small car models. We heard it from the horse’s mouth when the company chief declared the plans to bring a 1.6 liter diesel powered car and a small sedan to the Indian shores. Now Honda has shown the silhouette of a mystery sedan on the homepage of its Thai website, which we are more than sure, is the Brio sedan.

The creative for the assortment of cars for the homepage is in Thai, but the ‘1.2’ inscription cannot represent anything but the engine specs of the new car. There is no reason why the Brio sedan will not be powered by the 1.2 liter VTEC. However, every man with a head on his shoulders knows by now that petrol offerings don’t quite set the cash counters ringing for car companies in India any more. So the big question is – what Honda is going to do about the diesel offering for the brio sedan.
Brio-Sedan-teaser.jpg

Source: Honda Brio Sedan teaser image on Thailand Website

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 5 Days Epic Saga - My Honda Brio SMT Rallye Red

From the web link
honda brio in cocktail green? yikesssssssssssssss [anger],

hopefully, thats not chevy beat in disguise [surprise]

re: Honda Brio Sedan Speculations? Its Honda Amaze

I read about the brio sedan rumour in some magazine with the same renderings. I really don't know how is hondas image going to be in future.

According to Hormazd, it is coming in 2013, will still be under 4m, will have a longer wheelbase (unlike the Dzire) and may also come with the Honda 1.5 3-pot Diesel, along with the 1.2 petrol. The Diesel will be delayed in the Brio and Jazz, waiting for the facelift, and high level of indigenisation.

what that picture suggests is that it will be having a big boot with capabilities of upto 2 golf bags. power will be from new 1.2 mill. And it will be a surprise to all. this is all written in Thai. i guess it will be released in the upcoming bangkok motor show.

350Z

Core Team

Honda has now officially uploaded the teasers of Brio Sedan on their Thailand Website. This indicates that the launch is scheduled to happen soon.

Honda-Brio-Sedan-Teasers.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom