HM Ambassador Pick-Up Named as VEER!

Thread Starter #1
Ambassador based pick-up was spotted near the ARAI road. I could not take pics of it. It was covered with black sheets but with the bonnet & headlamps shape, it was clear that it was the Amby. It had cabin of only one row of seats & a tray behind.
Don't be surprised to see a pick-up truck based on Ambassador in near future. [:D]

350Z

Core Team
Re: HM Ambassador Pick-up Version Spotted

Great piece of information! This deserves a separate thread, that is why I have moved it here. How was it to look at. Ugly? Eh. I'm not sure why HM is trying to capture another segment with same vehicle when they could not succeed in the actual one. Maybe another possibility could be that, they will not completely phase out the existing Ambassador (when new Amby rolls out next year) and rather continue selling it in the form of a pick-up truck.

Drive Safe,
350Z

O_O what are thinking . its look horrible . it beat ugly word . ambassador is great and i respect it but this isn't way to loss all respect >.<

HM used to make a similar vehicle based on Ambassdor chassis long ago.It was sold under the name of HM porter. Below is an 1982 advertisment of this vehicle.

hindustan-porter-advertisement.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmmm...! Amby Sedan, Amby Pick-up, what next?? Amby SUV[evil], Amby Coupe??
I personally love HM for Ambassador & Contessa, but now hate it like anything.

Thread Starter #12

Great piece of information! This deserves a separate thread, that is why I have moved it here.
Thanks 350Z. I had no pics. Hence posted in same Ambassador thread.

How was it to look at. Ugly? Eh. I'm not sure why HM is trying to capture another segment with same vehicle when they could not succeed in the actual one. Maybe another possibility could be that, they will not completely phase out the existing Ambassador (when new Amby rolls out next year) and rather continue selling it in the form of a pick-up truck.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes, from whatever was visible with the black sheets on, it looked ugly. [thumbsdown]

AMG

Suspended

I seriously dont get it.

Looks uber-cool to me.

And it will be a direct rival to Genio.

Instead of wasting time in Pick-up, HM should invest their MIND in Amby Rebirth.
Decent exterior upgrade + luxury interiors + fun to drive diesel heart = hot cake in the market.
For sure is a rebirth to abmy & HM aswell.
Will HM think of it???[confused]

okay..now if they are also launching pick up also then HM should discontinue current amby totally.. because it deserves nothing more than commercial car tag!! [anger]

Top Bottom