It's raining cars & bikes in Delhi today! Toyota has launched the facelifted Innova & Fortuner.
- Fortuner launched 4×2 version, will now be available with 4×2 MT / AT variants.
- There are no upgrades under the hood and the SUV still has 3-litre diesel producing 171PS and 343Nm of torque.
- Toyota Innova and Fortuner based on the same platform, the SUV might be massed produced in India, will significantly reduce costs in future.
- With the two wheel drive Fortuner, Toyota creates new segment – IMV (Innovative Multipurpose Vehicle).
- New Fortuner gets touch screen DVD player with reverse camera.
- New Gold and Silver shades for both Innova and Fortuner.
- Both Fortuner and Innova get HIDs, redesigned headlamp and taillamp cluster, new grills, and black and beige interiors.
- Innova also gets touch screen DVD player from the Corolla Altis.
- The new Toyota Innova gets rear view mirror mounted blinkers.
Here are the prices. Innova starts at Rs 9.14 lakh. Fortuner starts at Rs 19.99 lakh.
- 4×2 AT at Rs 20.69 lakh and new 4×4 will cost Rs 20.99lakh. (ex-showroom Delhi).