Chevy testing Cruze on roads,Now Launched!

Thread Starter #1
As known by many people who have seen chevy's new C segment car Cruze being tested on roads across south as well as Delhi, which looks bigger and better then their current product Optra.
Another offering from the Chevrolet stable, Chevrolet Cruze is projected to be launched globally and in India by the end of 2009.

The Chevrolet Cruze is a mid-size sedan that comes in both the petrol and diesel variants. The diesel variant will be powered by 2.0 litre engine that delivers 147 bhp and the petrol variant by a 1.8 litre engines that churns out 138 bhp. The company also plans to launch a 1.6 litre petrol variant that has an output of 112 bhp.

Chevy Cruze carries distinct features such as arching roof-line, two tier grilles, twin-cockpit design (as in a sports car), large glove-box, spacious center console, and large headlamp, which gives the car a bold look. The car will also be equipped with climate controlled AC, 2 airbags, EBD, and ABS.

The dates have not yet been finalised for the launch by the parent company, GM, owing to poor economic conditions worldwide. But the speculation is that the car will be launched by the end of this year.

The Chevrolet Cruze is expected to be priced between Rs 11 to Rs 13 lakh, to compete with other D segment cars such as the Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla.

Source: Car-a-zoo

350Z

Core Team
The dates have not yet been finalised for the launch by the parent company, GM, owing to poor economic conditions worldwide. But the speculation is that the car will be launched by the end of this year.
At most of the places I've read that its launch date is on September or maybe around Diwali.

This is one of the product which is worth the wait. [:)]

350Z

This car is already running on Auzzie roads. Holden is the brandname under which this car is being sold here and is much cheaper and is called the "New Small car" from Holden.
Refer "http://www.holden.com.au/vehicles/Cruze"

Thread Starter #6
Havent heard from GM any offers for Optra going on as to which we all were thinking they might cut its price or offer on optra.
Yes vibs its one of the launch all are waiting for.

I read somewhere that Cruze is being launched on the 26th of this month (September). Not sure how true this is.

Cheers,
Vroom

Chevy Cruze will not replace the Optra, whose price may be reduced slightly. The Cruze is great car for the highway as it is fast, comfortable, rides well and has a very powerful engine. It is sure going to be a success story in India.

350Z

Core Team
I read somewhere that Cruze is being launched on the 26th of this month (September). Not sure how true this is.

Cheers,
Vroom
I don't think that its on 26th.
My sources tell that its 6th of next month, But I'm not sure.

Drive Safe!
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Hey All,
Cruze has already made its entry on selected Chevrolet Showrooms for display before launch. So If Chevy's Showroom is near your place then do check it out if cruze there. I might be going today.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Top Bottom