Surat Auto Expo 2011

well i havent heard anything from chambers of commerce regarding this auto expo, neither print media have have done efforts to let common man know about this event, any more details regarding this expo, participants, what kind of showcasing would be done?

350Z

Core Team
well i havent heard anything from chambers of commerce regarding this auto expo, neither print media have have done efforts to let common man know about this event, any more details regarding this expo, participants, what kind of showcasing would be done?
From the pictures (of participants), it appears to be more kind of a commercial expo.

EDIT: Here's their official website: http://autoexpo.sgcci.in/home.php

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Audi cars at Surat Auto Expo 2011

Audi cars at the 2011 Surat Auto Expo. The Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry organized Surat Auto Expo 2011 started from 8th April 2011. The venue for the same is Sarsana, Althan Road, Surat, Gujarat, India.

Re: Audi cars at Surat Auto Expo 2011

The audi's have set a industry standard by those gorgeous Day Light running LED's. Has Audi started selling TT's in India?
P.S. Shouldn't this thread be merged with already existing thread of Surat AutoExpo?

great pics indiadrives! but this looks very small scale expo. even bangalore auto show is better than this.

@ safire90 - yes they have started selling TT long back.

Though it looks like a not so greatly organized expo they surely have some of the hottest cars on display!

Great pictures Indian drives!

Thread Starter #12
Some more pics of Toyota cars at Surat auto expo

Toyota Etios

Toyota Fortuner

Toyota Camry

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #13
More Pics of BMW Cars at Surat Auto Expo

BMW 320d

BMW 520d

BMW 730Ld