Back in Black: New Chevrolet Cruze

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
How many of us are still wondering the mystery behind "Back in Black" Facebook Page? Guessing what it could be? That's nothing but a promotional campaign by General Motors for their New Chevrolet Cruze in India. The 2011 Chevrolet Cruze comes with titanium stitching, better plastic quality, iPod facility, Bluetooth Music System compatibility, Vanity Mirror Lamps and Single CD Changer (Opposed to Six). This all for an additional cost of Rs.16,000.

2011 chevy cruze.jpg

2011 cruze.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Good news for black lovers! but i always have the feeling that too much of black in a car interior makes it appear less roomy / airy.

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
Good news for black lovers! but i always have the feeling that too much of black in a car interior makes it appear less roomy / airy.
Your feeling is right. And that is one of the benefits of beige interiors in Luxury cars.

Drive Safe,
350Z

All the above add-ons for only Rs.16,000 extra[surprise]

That's a really good move by GM. This will eat into already stumbling sales of Civic!

I am drooling over those pics[:)]. I am some how a fan of dark interiors over the boring beige ones. I think 16k for the additional features(minus 6 CD changer) and all new interiors is pretty reasonable. Great going Chevrolet[thumbsup].

That's a really good move by GM. This will eat into already stumbling sales of Civic!
Cruze is already eating up the sales of Civic, and now i doubt it will let Corolla Altis maintain its lead position.

Looking at the pictures it is not exactly black but a combination of light beige accents on door trims, with light beige coating over the passengers side dashboard fascia.The rest of trim is black in colour.

For Rs 16000/- more is tad too much for some cosmetic changes.I am eagerly waiting for petrol Cruze but I have heard no news of it till now.

all the changes are very good and worth it to answer civic and altis but very sad to know 6 DIN MP3 is now replaced with 1 DIN only. is chevy also trying cost cutting at cost of giving us new features??

Cruz interiors were changed to darker shade mainly cos customers kept complaining how easily the light leather on the Ltz would get dirty,I have seen the same prob in my friends cruz but the old interior gave you that luxury feel,new one does not!

all the changes are very good and worth it to answer civic and altis but very sad to know 6 DIN MP3 is now replaced with 1 DIN only. is chevy also trying cost cutting at cost of giving us new features??
Single CD Changer (Opposed to Six)
Not the 1DIN (opposed to 6DIN)
I haven’t seen 6 DIN music system in car.

Check this for 1DIN & 2DIN music system

Thread Starter #14

350Z

Core Team
but very sad to know 6 DIN MP3 is now replaced with 1 DIN only.
There is nothing like Six DIN (At least I have never heard so). Please read the opening post correctly. GM is now offering Single CD changer as opposed to six.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom